+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Back with an update guys, read me?

Back with an update guys, read me?

Well, if any of you have read my old posts, then you know my story, well, I'm losing my feelings for her finally, not completely, but to a point where I'm not in pain, but I still can't seem to get past why she did those things, like, why did she walk next to her friend on the sidewalk instead of me? why did she not like kissing me in public even though she had no issue with it a while ago? she only stopped about half way through our school year once we started going to the same school? Why was she so eager to kiss me when we first started going out, but lost interest a little over a year of dating? Why did she used to like exactly how I was, the things I said, she things I did, and then want me to change, or she was leaving me? Why did she call me immature, but has friends that are immature? Why did she not want me to talk to other girls but always was on kik talking to other guys? Why did she get mad and want me to stop being friends with this one guy after he called her a bitch, but one of her friends insulted me like crazy saying everything I did wrong after I got dropped off from a camping trip and I only found out because my girlfriend told me, but she was still friends with her, and then called me self centered when I brought that up? its was like, her friends can crap talk me, and if I want anything done about it, I'm the bad guy and they can stay friends, but if my friend does one tenth of what her friend did, she got mad, and I instantly had to stop being his friend? how does that make me self centered?

I did some immature things, and she didn't like kissing me in public, things that we didn't like about each other, but how come I had to change, but she still didn't have to kiss me or anything else in public? I just don't get it, and its not that she was afraid of public display of affection, she told me she just didn't want to, it was like she'd rather treat me like a brother in public than as a boyfriend, why did it happen that way? those are the things I would like to have answers for from her, or if any of you have had any of these situations, please share your story so I don't feel like the only one, and please tell me how you handled it.

Because she is a stupid teenage girl and that is what stupid teenage girls do. I think it has a lot to do with peer pressure and a short attention span....something seems real hot then a few months later not so much. Dude this is just silly kids stuff and developing hormones. No one your age knows wtf is going on....thank god there is adulthood coming your way....things should get easier by then.
    Last edited by Lord Darkshire; 16-06-13 at 01:58 AM.

derik stop torturing yourself with why why why. It doesn't even matter. Basically things were great during the honeymoon period as it ALWAYS is with most couples, then that faded and she realized your not compatible. People break up ALL the time and its a part of life your going to have to get used to. She wont be your last girlfriend or your last breakup but you have to stay positive and keep hoping one day you will meet that special person who doesn't hop in and out of your life-who stays because she wants to.

Anyway time heals all wounds. When I look back now at my first two bfs I shake my head and think what the hell was I doing with either of them and why was I ever upset over the first loser? You will be fine

Of all the things in life I've learned, one of the best is to not attempt to try to understand what was going on in someone else's mind. Trying to figure it out will just do your head in.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Of all the things in life I've learned, one of the best is to not attempt to try to understand what was going on in someone else's mind. Trying to figure it out will just do your head in.
    I agree with this. I've went through things like that and all the drama of a teenage relationship..and still am. If there's one piece of advice I can give you and help you out with, it's what my brother told me a couple of years ago from his high school relationship experience:

"if there's one thing I've learned about girls, it's that you can't control how a girl feels or thinks, so there's no point in trying to. "