+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is up with this guy? I'm confused

What is up with this guy? I'm confused

I met a guy while I was working, we had a little conversation. The next day he went out of his way to visit me at work just to get my number. He first texted me but, not properly and he would take hours to reply. He called me late one night and asked to hangout and I declined the offer because it sounded like a booty call cause of the timing. He stopped texting for a while and about a week later he calls me. We had a very long conversation. We started texting again after that yet he would still ale for ever to reply. I missed a few of his calls and I wasn’t able to call him back cause I was busy with work that weekend. He kept asking to hang out and I couldn’t cause of work. He even offered to pick me up from work one say but I declined the offer. I asked him if he wanted to hang out on a weekday and he agreed. So we picked a day and we didn’t plan the time cause of his work. He said he would call to confirm the time depending on when he finishes. I waited for he call but none came. I tried calling but the line didn’t go through and I also left him a text. He texts hours later saying he was sorry. I was mad so I didn’t even bother replying. Later that night I left him a long text explaining why I was mad. He kept calling me the next day. When I finally did pick up he said he got caught up preparing for his trip to Amsterdam which was later in a few days and that he left his phone in the car. He said would make it up to me once he returns. I am not sure if I should allow him to make it up to me. He did not respect or care enough to take a minute out of his busy day to let me know. I don’t understand what is up this guy? Does be like me? Am I just a booty call? Should I give him a second chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaysee View Post
    I missed a few of his calls and I wasn’t able to call him back cause I was busy with work that weekend. <snip> He did not respect or care enough to take a minute out of his busy day to let me know.
    Your expectations of him are hypocritical: It's OK for you to ignore him because you're busy. But if he does the same to you, you get bent out of shape.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.