+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When To Kiss??

When To Kiss??

OK MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 MONTHS ALREADY AND NOT ONCE HAS THIS GUY KISSED ME. I MEAN, WHATS WRONG? WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS NOW AND I'M THINKING HE MIGHT NOT WANT IT TO BE WIERD, BUT WE'RE TOGETHER! I ASKED MY SISTER TO SMELL MY BREATH AND SHE SAID IT WAS OK. SO I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM HERE! HELP! WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS MEANS????
    Love is up to me~~PRISSY

Maybe it's the fuschia liptsick and the way you yell.

ha ha not funny 4 real though u think i should dump him??
    Love is up to me~~PRISSY

Why don't you just ask HIM about why he hasn't tried to kiss you (although, to be honest, I don't know what the rush is - I would think you'd have your hands full with your baby).

Two months is kinda long to go without a kiss..Maybe it's his way of telling you that he's gay. Who knows...
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by abel_n_me
    ha ha not funny 4 real though u think i should dump him??
    2 months is too long...why not both of you watch a rated R movie? for him to motivate..

what do you think?
    tisay
    I don't even know how to use a parking meter, let alone a phone box.
    Health Tips & [url=http://www.psychicguild.com/health.php]Health Information[/url]

How old are you guys? I do think that a bit weird do you guys cuddle a lot and just not kiss? You can always go for it yourself. Maybe he is nevous and scared.

Quote Originally Posted by abel_n_me
    OK MY BOYFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 MONTHS ALREADY AND NOT ONCE HAS THIS GUY KISSED ME. I MEAN, WHATS WRONG? WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS NOW AND I'M THINKING HE MIGHT NOT WANT IT TO BE WIERD, BUT WE'RE TOGETHER! I ASKED MY SISTER TO SMELL MY BREATH AND SHE SAID IT WAS OK. SO I DON'T SEE THE PROBLEM HERE! HELP! WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS MEANS????

Eww. That fuschia lipstick again.

Well my (ex)fiancee and I didn't kiss until after we'd been together for three months and had known eachother just over a year. However, the reason for that is the first time I saw her was that day. Although after she picked me up from the airport it did take me half a day to kiss her for the first time. And this was all after we'd said we love eachother, after we'd gotten engaged, after we'd [private] on our webcams for eachother.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    Well my (ex)fiancee and I didn't kiss until after we'd been together for three months and had known eachother just over a year. However, the reason for that is the first time I saw her was that day. Although after she picked me up from the airport it did take me half a day to kiss her for the first time. And this was all after we'd said we love eachother, after we'd gotten engaged, after we'd [private] on our webcams for eachother.

Thats so close to my experience. We had been freind and gone to partys as friends a few times. When we got together we were actually living 1000km apart, so the first time I saw her (as a couple) was at the airport after we had been going out for a month or two.

I had sent her SMS's saying I will give her a big kiss ang hug when I see her, but I was majorly nervous and didn't do it. When we go to her car, she said "So wheres my kiss and hug".

I would say go in for the kill yourself. He may be waiting for you to make a move.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Heres what i think....

Maybe he has no idea you want to be kissed.....

For me it was like this..
    My gf was just dying to be kissed, we dated for a bit and I had no idea she wanted to. So one time she just kissed me while getting out of the car. From that point on, we kiss 24/7 lol.

If he dont make the move, you make it

look, he's worrying about the same thing you are. He's wondering why you haven't kissed him. now, i think the real issue is that you both are pussies and neither one of you wants to make the first move.
    so just get up the courage, and just do it!
    it'll be a great way to break the ice and i'm sure it will bring you closer.
    If it's not broken, don't try to fix it.
    ----
    You love me, yet you have no idea who I really am.

Not sure on the ages. My girl and I are 19 and have known each other since we were 3. I went to her house the first time since we were together. I was giving here signs....Wink...Eye Brows...etc. I kept making here laugh and turn red. So at the end of the night we finnally kissed. We had some french kissing but that might be allittle to much the first time.

Just have to be yourself and think postive. (Make sure you have some gum on you, since this is what she asked for 30 mins before we kissed.)