+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I miss my boyfriend so much... love sick?

I miss my boyfriend so much... love sick?

I have a life thank you very much. I go out with friends, I study, I occupy my time with hobbies...

We're in a what he calls a "committed" long distance relationship. But I miss him so damn much. I went to the gp frequently the past few weeks, not eating much, because I was so depressed that he's far away, grounded, and too busy with this really big university opportunity that he was recommended to. I'm so happy for his success, but I just miss him because I barely talk to him now....

He and I are going to be talking normally tomorrow [I hope], but after these past few weeks, I've been so emotionally drained that I'm afraid to talk to him because of it.

I just need something to calm me down. A few comforting words, some comforting advice. Anything negative is truly uncalled for and unappreciated and frankly just a waste of your time and mine.

bumpety bump

No one will have anything nice to say so that is why there are no posts here.

OK this is what I used to do if I was missing my BF......I would go out clubbing with my GF, drink some shots and dance with other guys all night long A good distraction is flirting with hot guys....and it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    OK this is what I used to do if I was missing my BF......I would go out clubbing with my GF, drink some shots and dance with other guys all night long A good distraction is flirting with hot guys....and it worked.
    That is exactly what I would want my girlfriend to NOT do if I were the guy away at this big university. Doing that would show me you don't care and that we probably shouldn't be in a relationship anymore.

Too frickin bad bro.....

Who said a girl has to act like an old maid and sit at home in misery......just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean you can't go out and have some fun. Dancing with other guys is not cheating....it's just dancing.

Nono, I'm not saying to sit in misery and do nothing. But if I were you, just find something fun to do that doesn't involve grinding up on other guys. I'm not a fan of that.

I am going to meet him today.nervous and excited at the same time

I think long distant will not work unless you are both 100% committed, both trustworthy and loyal and both make a big effort to communicate daily-whether that is a few texts, a phonecall, Facebook, Skype-whatever

And you also need to be able to see each other regularly at least a couple of times a month

I said dancing not grinding......if she's gonna skank out like that then she don't need a BF.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Who said a girl has to act like an old maid and sit at home in misery......just because you are in a relationship doesn't mean you can't go out and have some fun. Dancing with other guys is not cheating....it's just dancing.
    Flirting with other guys IS cheating.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

It's way fun tho......