+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how many times you have sex?

how many times you have sex?

my girl and i have been together close to 2 months. shes my first partner i have had sex with. we generally do it maybe once a week. sometimes i don't feel thats enough but i don't generally like to ask her if she wants to have sex because i dont want her to think i just want sex from her or that she feels she has to have sex with me just because i want to. friday night we were together and i thought we would have sex but we didnt. i was a bit agitated but i didnt show it

but generally how many times do couple usually have sex? im sure its diffferent for everyone but i would enjoy doing it more but i dont know how to bring it up?

Me and my bf have sex 3-4 times a week. I would be so upset if it was only once a week. You need to talk to her about it. That's all you can do. Tell her you think you want sex more often and if that's okay with her. If she says she wants it to start initiating it more

maybe she wants to do it more too but is shy and doesnt know how to initiate. if you want more sex-just start kissing her, tease her a bit. if she doesnt want to shell just say no. it can be confusing in the early stages of a relationship-you have to figure out if your compatable or not and it takes time.

when you do have sex-make sure she enjoys it, make an effort to satisfy her and shell want it more. you have to figure out what she likes and the only way to do that is to communicate, dont be afraid to ask. if shes inexperienced too-youll have to work together to figure out what you both like. just be patient-dont expect it to be perfect in the beginning.

to answer your qs: when me and my bf first started having sex-it was about 3times a week. now its more coz we live together-prob 4-5 times on average sometimes more, sometimes less.

everyone is different-it all boils down to compatability. if your still only doing it once a week when your together 6months-break up coz your not compatable but do look up tips on foreplay, oral, touching etc now and aim to satisfy her everytime. if its bad sex for her-it leads to no sex for you so keep that in mind

good luck
    Last edited by michelle23; 17-06-13 at 01:33 AM.

im just afraid that if i always am wanting to have sex she will think i just wanna have sex with her thats it

lalalita Guest
    every couple is different. some couples have sex multiple times a day, some couples have sex a few times a month. nothing is "wrong" or "bad", it's just whatever that couple is comfortable and happy with.

she may not be comfortable initiating sex. just talk to her. let her know that you love/care for her and that she's so attractive you can't help but want to be intimate with her. or, just try coming on to her. if she's in the mood, she'll let you advance. the worse that can happen is you get turned down.

problems only arise when one partner wants more sex than the other. THAT can be a relationship ruin.

Quote Originally Posted by nman View Post
    im just afraid that if i always am wanting to have sex she will think i just wanna have sex with her thats it
    the important thing is balance. a balance between quality time, talking, having fun, cuddling, sex etc. the only way she can say all you want is sex is IF you only meet her for 30mins at a time to get laid which i doubt your doing. its NORMAL that you want to sleep with her-shes your gf-its part of being in a healthy relationship-just like all the other things i mentioned.

most women like it when you lead her, take control, shes prob shy, inexperienced, possibly embaressed or uncomfortable. the only way to snap her outa that is lots of sex and lots of orgasms. when she starts walking around naked in front of you or not closing the bathroom door youll know she feels totally relaxed witth you and you have succeeded

best of luck

Don't castrate yourself with thoughts like "I don't want her to think I only want sex". Thoughts like that will make your penis fall off someday. You're shaming yourself with self-degrading hyperbole over something completely natural, nobody should put themselves through that, ever.

As for how often me and my girl have sex I'd say 5x a week or more. Sometimes everyday. I don't really bring up "having sex" I just transition into it from kissing/cuddling/groping/whatever else. If she says "I'm not in the mood" I hold her down and start kissing her and feeling her up until she gets into it. I only back off if she keeps saying no, which rarely happens and if it does, no harm no foul.

Quote Originally Posted by nman View Post
    but generally how many times do couple usually have sex? im sure its diffferent for everyone but i would enjoy doing it more but i dont know how to bring it up?
    This is what I've been wondering lately. I've been with my gf since the ending of February and still haven't had sex with gf. I don't want her to think I'm not interested. I just want to please her. Just like you, she's my 1st partner too.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
    This is what I've been wondering lately. I've been with my gf since the ending of February and still haven't had sex with gf. I don't want her to think I'm not interested. I just want to please her. Just like you, she's my 1st partner too.
    you gotta take control and lead her. Being too passive will get you nowhere