+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why is she doing this?

Sorry dear for being so blunt :/

No it's fine. I've gotten the same answers from other people as well, they say this one is dangerous and I should drop the contact with her immediately. It's just it's been a while since I had a girlfriend and this one just seemed so right, we had so much things going together and everything clicked perfectly. Whatever..
    Last edited by drunkenm1ndz; 19-06-13 at 12:23 AM.

Next time don't treat it like a relationship without having to go out on official dates. You need to show your intentions right at the start. If she isn't interested it's better to be rejected, than be friend zoned.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Next time don't treat it like a relationship without having to go out on official dates. You need to show your intentions right at the start. If she isn't interested it's better to be rejected, than be friend zoned.
    You're right. I'm sure it was all friendship for her but as time went on and we saw each other more and more, I developed a big interest for her. I messed this one up and I will always remember it.

Yesterday we had a really great talk on facebook, I think we chatted nonstop for like 50 minutes and it felt like she opened up a lot because she never talked this much on facebook before. Then we decided to take a roadtrip together with the dogs and talked even more. I felt the tension in the air from her because she gave long looks and I for once didn't look away from them. Now my issue is I'm stuck in this "being uninterested" attitude and I feel afraid of starting a conversation with her on facebook. How do I snap out of it..?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12