+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will this be to much at one time for my girlfriend?

How can you be in a "relationship" with someone for over 4 months without even kissing them o.O? How old are the two of you, like 14?

Like I said when I replied to michelle23, both of us are kind of shy, so neither of us made a move. Yes we are both kind of young I'm 16 and she's 15

Oh. Sorry, I didn't notice we were in the teenagers love forum.

Then it's a lot better than I thought, you guys are so young it's normal to be a bit clueless and afraid of doing something wrong.

Don't pressure her to say "I love you" back (words are overrated anyway) and just enjoy what you have as long as it lasts. You'll be fine :-).

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    I wouldn't say I was ever not relaxed?
    WTF? lol dude it's just an expression, you from another planet? Oh yer from the rock....never mind. Go have some lobster.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    How can you be in a "relationship" with someone for over 4 months without even kissing them o.O? How old are the two of you, like 14?
    I agree that I doubt it can be classified as a relationship. Maybe you have a misconception of what you two are. To you she is a GF, to her you are just friends which would explain her reaction. There are plenty of guys out there that are under the impression that they are BF/GF when they are actually stuck in the friends zone and it's possible you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    WTF? lol dude it's just an expression, you from another planet? Oh yer from the rock....never mind. Go have some lobster.
    People normally say relax if someone is mad. I was just stating something and you told me to relax, I was simply saying there is no reason for me to relax.

I agree that I doubt it can be classified as a relationship. Maybe you have a misconception of what you two are. To you she is a GF, to her you are just friends which would explain her reaction. There are plenty of guys out there that are under the impression that they are BF/GF when they are actually stuck in the friends zone and it's possible you are too.
    Then how come she would take it a step further if I was in the friend zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post

Then how come she would take it a step further if I was in the friend zone?
    The friendzone is imaginative. You didnt knew you are in friendzone so thats why you break out of it so easy by kissing her. It break the barrier that kept her from kissing you and she kissed you back cause you set the relationship frame by saying "Hi !" to her forehead with your lips.

Give her another 4 months before kissing her again - dont be too needy. and dont say her shes beautiful everyday, cause she might start think that she is or that you think shes beautiful. Also dont touch her or hold her cause that will look like a rape attempt since she barely knows you.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 01-08-13 at 02:00 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

They're only 15 though, this is their first relationship... maybe that was the first kiss for both of them? It might explain the long wait.

OP, have you two actually talked about the fact that you are boyfriend and girlfriend? Does she know that you consider her to be your girlfriend?

Yeah, we have talked about it before. Her friends also call me her boyfriend. I also say when we can go on a date and she says it back. She is my first girlfriend and she only dated someone in grade 5 and 6 (we are going into grade 11 right now).

Does she call you her boyfriend?

Yeah, not all the time, but she has called me her boyfriend more than once.

Wow this is a little out of my realm......I was way more experienced when I was their age....even for my first I wasn't that shy about physical contact. What has happened to this generation lol.

Yeah this new generation is quite retarted. Back in the day we didnt had cellphones to send texts with smilies and kisses - we were stuck with doing real thing. And when we did, we didnt let all internet know that we kissed girl. It was just a normal everyday action, not worth to mention.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Wow this is a little out of my realm......I was way more experienced when I was their age....even for my first I wasn't that shy about physical contact. What has happened to this generation lol.
    I don't see the problem with taking things slowly, yeah it might have been too slow, but I don't think my girlfriend would like things moving to much faster. I don't need physical contact to enjoy the time I spend with her. If my generation's shy about physical contact, why do you think teen pregnancy is still an issue? Lastly, you haven't posted anything too helpful here, so unless you have something helpful and meaningful to say I'm not going to waste anymore of my time replying to you.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yeah this new generation is quite retarted. Back in the day we didnt had cellphones to send texts with smilies and kisses - we were stuck with doing real thing. And when we did, we didnt let all internet know that we kissed girl. It was just a normal everyday action, not worth to mention.
    Its not like when it happened I ran home to tell all of you. I was asked on this thread, I wasn't planning on mentioning it.

Also to both smackie9 and pcmaster
    I don't know how old either of you are, but unless you're around 30 you could be considered part of my generation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12