+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will this be to much at one time for my girlfriend?

Will this be to much at one time for my girlfriend?

There is a rock that is around 9 meters (30 feet) tall that I live close to, so I am thinking of asking her out and then we hangout for a bit, then we climb on the rock and watch the sunset. During the sunset I am thinking of telling her that her eyes are the most beautiful things I have never seen, and then leaning in for a kiss. If it is successful that would be our first kiss. After the kiss I am thinking of telling her I love her (for the first time). The problem is I don't know if that would be to much at one time or not. What are your opinions on this? Also we have been dating for almost 4 months and the rock is in a rural place, but its only like a 5 minute drive from the city.

Well you don't want to do too many things too fast. The date itself with the climbing and telling her about her eyes and kissing is really good, especially if its been 4 months. Telling her you love her is too much in my opinion. Since you are about to have your first kiss I think it's best to go one thing at a time. Once you're able to kiss her comfortably then you can go and tell her you love her when you really have that feeling.

Ya I agree ^^^.

I think its odd though that you are dating four months and have not kissed?? You should kiss on the first date or at least the second...

Just be careful not to end up friend zoned.

@doubtful doper
    Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I just wanted to make sure

@michelle23
    Well both of us are kind of shy, so neither of us made a move, but after 4 month I feel really comfortable around her. So I decided to man up and make a move.

So how'd this rock climbing adventure go?

Well the more I was there, the more I wanted to tell her I loved her. After awhile I decided to. She said "awwww" and hugged me. I kissed her on the top on her head, and then she actually kissed me first.

She didn't say it back though.

Ya it's gonna be like a plane on fire in a tail spin.....

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    She didn't say it back though.
    She kissed the guy back and even more than he did. So its still much better than silence or negative answer.

I bet she was keeping you in a friendzone cause if a guy dont touch a girl she will think that hes not interseted in her in that way. Make sure you prove you interest everytime. And if you wont hold yourself back then she wont hold herself back too. At least shes not pushing you back and that means door is open, all the rest is up to you. If a girl is in front of you smiling and talking to you thats all the indication of intersest you need. Most girls dont go further than that they realy expect man to make a move.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Ya it's gonna be like a plane on fire in a tail spin.....
    That's a little harsh isn't it? What makes you think it will end badly? When my dad told my mom he loved her, she didn't say it back, and they have been married for 33 years.

LOL, instead of saying it she just made some dragonball kids for him.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 30-07-13 at 04:18 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    Well the more I was there, the more I wanted to tell her I loved her. After awhile I decided to. She said "awwww" and hugged me. I kissed her on the top on her head, and then she actually kissed me first.
    sounds to me like things are on a good track. sure, she didn't say i love you back, but she did say "awwww", hug you, then was the one who initiated the kiss. this shows she does have romantic feelings for you. she's just not in that love place right now, but she does like you a lot. and it sounds like if things keep up there's a good chance she'll get to love. keep treating her nice, and since she initiated the first kiss, make sure you initiate your second kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Goku View Post
    That's a little harsh isn't it? What makes you think it will end badly? When my dad told my mom he loved her, she didn't say it back, and they have been married for 33 years.
    I was kidding relax....

You never mentioned how long you two have been officially together.....just curious....like a week?

I was kidding relax....
    I wouldn't say I was ever not relaxed?

You never mentioned how long you two have been officially together.....just curious....like a week?
    Actually in the very first post I said how long we were together. It was 4 months at the time, but since then it has been another month so right now its been 5 months
    Last edited by Goku; 30-07-13 at 12:28 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast