+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is 3-4 months of dating without sex a slow pace?

Is 3-4 months of dating without sex a slow pace?

Well I've dating my gf since Feb. 26 and I haven't really make further moves other than making-out and rubbing each other (with clothes on) and some touching. I did fingered her once but that's about it.

Not sure if I'm on the average time frame. I have to admit that even to fingered her it was because she made a move on me. I got turned on but again stopped it from getting further. I don't know what she likes. Sometimes I do what to go further but then kind of freeze.

I don't really know what's the regular time frame nor when does the average guy begins going further? Or I'm I just too slow for a man??
    Last edited by Marcus; 17-06-13 at 02:35 PM.

She did said recently ''You really like to take your time don't you'' to which I answered ''Yeah, I would never pressure you''. That's true but she doesn't know (or maybe she does but won't say it) I'm shy about it and I'm 20 years old.
    Last edited by Marcus; 17-06-13 at 02:38 PM.

She sounds very much ready and willing to have sex. I strongly suggest you take action soon, or she will think that you aren't interested in having sex with her. Don't worry about how the first time is going to be... it basically never goes well, but you need to get it out of the way so that you can slowly begin to have actual fun. Is she a virgin too? If so, remember to be very gentle and always listen to her guidance.

Seeing that you are only 20 and still a virgin, I don't think 3 months is too much of a long time. It is quite a long time in general, though, and if you don't act soon she might get fed up.

Ask her to come have dinner to your place, light some candles in your room or something, then as soon as she gets home (before dinner) take her to your room and start making out with her... then undress her, kiss her everywhere, have her undress you (or undress yourself if she is shy/inexperienced), touch her (aim for the clitoris, don't go straight to the "hole") (sorry for the bluntness, don't know how else to explain), and when she is moaning/wet, grab a box of condoms and show it to her with questioning/sweet/horny eyes... she can't say no to those eyes :-D. Put one on and gently try to penetrate her. If she is a virgin (or even if she isn't horny enough, which can happen if she is tense) you need to be extra careful not to hurt her. Literally speaking: don't go "all in" in one thrust... proceed by smaller thrusts, kiss her on the lips while you do, smile at her, etc. You need to make her as relaxed and comfortable as possible (whether she is a virgin or not). It won't be easy (you will probably "miss the hole" several times), but just keep trying until you get off. This will likely happen either very quickly, or not at all. In any case, don't be discouraged: as I said, the first time is almost never good. She will understand, especially if it's her first time as well. Make sure you cuddle her and tell her you love her afterwards (if you have already told her you loved her, that is), then get dressed again and go have your romantic dinner. If it went badly, you can always try again after dinner :-).
    Last edited by searock; 17-06-13 at 04:30 PM.

I agree with the above but I think you should make her cum before sex-either through oral or touching. Then she will be really wet and ready and it wont hurt her and it takes the pressure off you so if you cum too fast-she wont care

Good luck