Hello, my name is Christopher Chiba. I just made a post that introduced myself in the introduction forum but I might as well give some info here as well. Hopefully this is the right spot to post this question. I am 19 years old, and I have a multiracial background, being half Asian half Caucasian. I don't have much sexual experience. Here is my question.

I have recently been seeing a girl that I really really like, and she likes me as well. I can tell that she wants to have sex, but I have been putting it off, always making an excuse. Being half Asian, the stereotype of the male organ (not sure if I can say the p word here) being smaller than normal applies to me. It is about 1 inch unerect and 3 inches erect. I am afraid at what will happen if she sees it, I don't want her to laugh at me for it being too small, or chance losing her if my performance is not up to her standard since I'm still a virgin.

I'm honestly unsure what to do, and am both afraid and embarrassed to go any further. I feel like if I bring it up before sex it won't solve the issue either, and wouldn't know what to say even if I did. Should I bring up the issue? Or wait till sex? Any advice for my problem would be most helpful. Thank you very much for your time.