+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Insecure and going slightly crazy! FUN READ!

Insecure and going slightly crazy! FUN READ!

So, I've been seeing my gf for about 7 months. Things are perfect, I couldn't wish for a better life than the one I have with her right now. We spend 4 days a week together most weeks. She recently went on holidays for 3 weeks, she's back in 6 days which is good. I've been unhappy for the last 3 days which has led me down the dark path of feeling insecure, worrying that she might meet someone better for her even though deep down I know how she feels about me and I know she wouldnt. Contact has been little, 3 phone calls and then a facebook message every day or 2. I think the lack of contact is what worries me most. Then when I do message her I'm not as happy or my messages arent as great as they should be. Of course then I worry about everything. Not really sure what advice I'm looking for tbh. Just would like to cheer up and not overthink everything really as I'm driving myself crazy.

You're just missing her, so patience, she'll be back in your arms very soon.

When I have been on holidays in the past-my phone didnt work or else it would eat credit so Id use a payphone to contact home and only 2-3 times a week.

Id say its normal on holidays. I put 40 in my phone the last time and it was gone within a day

Cheers, feel less crazy now I guess. Just not used to so little contact.. makes the mind worry init.

Even if she is hanging out and partying with some new guys she met, its not like she'll ever see them again anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Even if she is hanging out and partying with some new guys she met, its not like she'll ever see them again anyway.
    Not really sure what the hell that means tbh.. seems like oh if she meets someone then she wont see them again so i should feel ok about that?? Thanks for making even more paranoid now mate!