+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she acted immature

she acted immature

i dropped my girlfriend off last night at her house,it was like 2 am,i almost missed her driveway cuz its like deep in the country and i almost missed it since I'm not use to driving out there.she said"wow you almost missed my driveway" and she said "you pull way to far into my driveway"

she got all agitated and was upset and I was sitting there thinking what the **** is the big deal?

i mean overreaction a bit on her part right?

That's not immaturity, that's ridicule and controlling behavior. Think about what a future with that getting worse and worse would be like... time to walk away.
    Last edited by HeartIsAching; 17-06-13 at 11:20 PM.

maybe she was upset over something else and used that as an excuse to vent? how did the overall night go?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    maybe she was upset over something else and used that as an excuse to vent? how did the overall night go?
    Still not an excuse. If she had an issue with events during the date, she should've said something about THEM.

it went really well actually

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Still not an excuse. If she had an issue with events during the date, she should've said something about THEM.
    I know but I think its a little irrational to just say "dump her". OP how long have you been together? Does she throw strops regularly? Tell us a little about your overall relationship-the good and the bad

I know but I think its a little irrational to just say "dump her". OP how long have you been together? Does she throw strops regularly? Tell us a little about your overall relationship-the good and the bad
    no she doesnt. we have been together almost 3 months. we get along well. had a couple of arguments so far but nothing major. she dont act like this all the time

It's a huge red flag IMHO. Why waste time on a relationship that's already not going well?

okay well its up to you how you proceed. Are you happy with her in general? See it going somewhere?

Maybe she was pissed off about being dropped off and wanted to stay with you for the rest of the night but wasn't savvy enough to say what was on her mind and also mad that you didn't initiate it. Still silliness on her part either way.
    Last edited by Starnique; 18-06-13 at 12:44 AM.

Were you driving drunk? Or recklessly? Otherwise, it seems unusual for her to react so strongly to your driving.

Or maybe the driveway is a metaphor for her anxiety about some other aspect of the relationship.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Were you driving drunk? Or recklessly? Otherwise, it seems unusual for her to react so strongly to your driving.

Or maybe the driveway is a metaphor for her anxiety about some other aspect of the relationship.
    no i think maybe she was annoyed by it

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh good heavens. It was late, you were both tired. Really, this is not an issue to get worked up about. Certainly not a Red Flag in isolation.

HIA's account has been hacked, I suspect. Not like him at all to make these kinds of posts.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Let it go. Dang. It was late she was crabby, get over it. Goodluck finding a girl that's shitting rainbows and butterfly's all the time.