+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do u women fear dating...

Michelle, I am asking out of pure curiosity not to tell anyone to avoid men like him or choose a certain type I am just making observations and people watching, I don't have any fear of hurt because as you know I have been there, there is nothing a woman could do to hurt me now.

Yes I would be nervous but not afraid. Same logic goes to men being nervous about dating beautiful women. I guess there's a part of me that would feel intimidated however that will probably go away as soon as the person starts talking
    // Kavi

i don't see how a man can be better looking than a woman, or vice versa we are two different genders..if you mean too looking for, that's all down to peoples perception, I mean if I see a girl looking like a model walking down the road with a bald fat guy with a moustache I will think in my head "wtf"

ps: fat guy wasn't super mario

Quote Originally Posted by alonebeast View Post
    i don't see how a man can be better looking than a woman, or vice versa we are two different genders..if you mean too looking for, that's all down to peoples perception, I mean if I see a girl looking like a model walking down the road with a bald fat guy with a moustache I will think in my head "wtf"

ps: fat guy wasn't super mario
    He probably has a wallet full of cash lol. I dont get it either when you see someone gorgeous with someone below average. I have to be attracted to a guy-otherwise I couldnt even kiss him.. but then again everyone's type is different

money....hmm yes...your probably right...again. Yeah anyways I am taking my gorgeous self out now because the sun is out in full force and well all this hard work needs to be showed off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12