+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feel Like A Stranger Is The Best Advice Giver Right Now....

Feel Like A Stranger Is The Best Advice Giver Right Now....

First of all let me introduce myself...My name is B....I am a 27 yr old dude from Tennessee....I really only have two friends...that's my "sister"and my boyfriend...Yes I am a bi male in a relationship with a guy....We are an interracial couple....I love this man to death...and he loves me as well....the problem I have is self inflicted and I need someone who will not judge or be rude or an asshole to help me out here...

The History.....I met D back in September of 2008...a week before my birthday...We met on an online dating site....we clicked it off....I was going and dumb....he asked me to keep what we had a secret...well not really a secret but between us....but I didn't respect that....I was talking to my fam....sister and bro to be exact....not my real fam...adopted....come to find out about two weeks before thanksgiving....we fell out hard...me and him...and me and my fam...then all hell broke loose....my sister had tried to hook D up with another guy....she had been talking shit about me steering D away from me...telling lies and getting him with someone else....then we stopped messing around all together...and D on his part was saying everything I was saying was a lie...all of them stabbed me in the back....

Me and D talked on occasion after we cooled down...then we met on occasions for some fun...wink..wink...he deployed in 2010 and was gone for two years.....we chatted almost everyday...messenger..email...sent a box to him...he returned in 2012....we have always enjoyed each other sexually...we just never took the time to get to know each other....we always run back into each other in a time we both need a friend and have no-one bit each other...we have honestly been each other's vent system for the last almost 6 years....I moved back to Atlanta from LA in 2012....Decatur to be exact...and a month later he tells me he is moving as well to Decatur...he had no idea I was already there...I was like fate? So we of course made plans....he never kept them though...I was like same old D...I had a relationship as well....we have always cheated who we are with if we are with anyone with each other...he knows me inside and out and vice versa....so he had some major issues which eNd ended up with him losing the house and his car and being stuck at his sisters in Texas...I had moved back home to th Jan this year due to issues....we got back to talking in February of this year....we made it official march 13. We knew we needed each other and can only do to each other the way we do each other....no-one else can understand either of us the way we do....he came to tn in April and then we got together at the end of April just for some US time...QT time...the issues began to pile on top of us and our situations and decided to get a place together...we been living together since the end of may...we have had a million words between us...we share everything...go in each other's phone....no issues....we argue over stupid shit and I feel I pushed him away....when I get upset I am sometimes drunk..we both drink....nothing of alcoholism....we just get a little tipsy and then be in each other's feelings....I felt he was ignoring me the other day and I slammed the door and stormed out...this the second time I have done it..he then moved his things into the other room..he said he can't deal with that....I need this man in my life...he makes everything better...makes me smile and laugh....what can I do you guys? How do I fix us while fixing me and my petty shit? I will answer any questions to help me with a solution...don't be afraid to ask...imbsmiling but dying inside...

I think if you were any good together-you would have became official a LONG time ago. The only advice I can think of is relationship counselling-it may help

It sounds like you are both bad drugs to each other and you make each other miserable as well as anyone else who is stupid enough to get involved with either of you. The best thing for you both would be to split up, get individual counselling, get over each other and finally have a healthy relationship with someone new (no cheating)

if your not gonna do that-then learn how to understand each other and to communicate better. All these petty arguements and drama need to stop. Your adults, start behaving like adults and treat each other with love and respect

If you cant do that-then stay away from each other

Michelle23 covered it, Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I think if you were any good together-you would have became official a LONG time ago. The only advice I can think of is relationship counselling-it may help

It sounds like you are both bad drugs to each other and you make each other miserable as well as anyone else who is stupid enough to get involved with either of you. The best thing for you both would be to split up, get individual counselling, get over each other and finally have a healthy relationship with someone new (no cheating)

if your not gonna do that-then learn how to understand each other and to communicate better. All these petty arguements and drama need to stop. Your adults, start behaving like adults and treat each other with love and respect

If you cant do that-then stay away from each other

But we aren't miserable at all....