+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Plz help me .. Its now or never..

Plz help me .. Its now or never..

I love a girl ,bt we hardly talk .. i once dropped her a message that u r verynice grl thanks.. She replied me bak .. u are a very nice guy but u wont get anything talking to me.. So i went to her house reading that message .. She came out..
    She said my bf is inside so cant take u in tell me what u wanted to say..
    Then i said can we sit on the stairs , she said u sit ill stand..
    Then she said if you have done this much for some other girl she whould have fallen for you by now.. but not me..
    Then i said i brought gift for u .. she said i cant take it then i said its god ,its for my first salary.. she said ok my first and last gift and started smiling ..
    then i said u sent me that msg thats why i came here..
    then she ooh for such a small thing u came to meet me from so far.. i appreciate this.. then i told her that she is so nice grl .. how much she mean to me. i said sorry for all past goof ups.. she said why u like me so much .. she said how will u live without me..
    i said i dont know..
    then she said there is no hope ..
    she said u will disturb me after marriage too ? i thought of saying uwll get married to me ,. but then i thought it will be too much hurry.. i dont knwo how i said u know about my ex she got married to but i dont disturb her.. i care for some one there happiness matters to me the most .. if you are married i will just want to be with you.. in whatever way or form.. i just want to know how are you.. then she said i dont text you bcz u might feel i m thinking of u.. u muct have told about me to all ur frds.. then i siad i just think about u all the time.. whatever i do i think of you.. then she siad there is no hope.. Then she said i dont have a bf hich she was saying he is inside.. as she doesnt recieve my call i said can we talkk once a month , then i said its too much once in 15 days,, she said thats wahy i dotn want to talk and started smiling .. then i said i should leave ,i dont knwo she was angry and she went away angrily.. i am diying here i dont what she thinks.. looks like sometimes she likes me and sometimes she cares for me but not like me .. plz tell me i dont have much time here bcz her college will be over in a week

Girls are really confusing some times. I think she is scared of something so not ready to commit. All the best.
    Devika P
    Love your life and life will love you back.

shes not interested and your just annoying her. you need to take a hint, back off and leave her alone. what you are doing is stalkerish, creepy and harassment so stop it now

rejection is a part of life. get used to it

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    shes not interested and your just annoying her. you need to take a hint, back off and leave her alone. what you are doing is stalkerish, creepy and harassment so stop it now

rejection is a part of life. get used to it

I agree but it looked that way but i feel she wanted me to propose to her .. otherwise why a girl will change her sentence when she started with she has a bfrd to She doesnt have a bfrd.. anyways thanks for ur reply buddy its a long story.. she was getting married that time..

Quote Originally Posted by devip View Post
    Girls are really confusing some times. I think she is scared of something so not ready to commit. All the best.
    True buddy she knew she will get married in a month or so thanks for ur reply btwn , i always feel that she wanted me to propose her but anyways now i regret and i feel that i screwed everything ..

Guys @[michelle23] @[devip] but i didt get few things :
    1. If a girl really wants u to go away why will she divert from what she said initially (i have a brfd)
    2. Why will she say how will you live with otu me, why you love me so much ,..

I seriously feel she wanted me to talk to her everyday but when i said can we talk in 15 days she was pissed of and she left angrily ..Please do let me know

Quote Originally Posted by raghav25 View Post
    1. If a girl really wants u to go away why will she divert from what she said initially (i have a brfd)
    Saying I have a bf is a good excuse to make someone go away even if you dont really have a bf.

2. Why will she say how will you live with otu me, why you love me so much ,..
    I dont know but she kept saying "theres no hope, theres no hope".

I seriously feel she wanted me to talk to her everyday but when i said can we talk in 15 days she was pissed of and she left angrily ..Please do let me know
    It sounds like she enjoys the attention-it probably gives her an ego boost but if she was really interested-you would be together by now. You need to let it go

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Saying I have a bf is a good excuse to make someone go away even if you dont really have a bf.

I dont know but she kept saying "theres no hope, theres no hope".

It sounds like she enjoys the attention-it probably gives her an ego boost but if she was really interested-you would be together by now. You need to let it go
    I dont know i feel when she saw me after so long she felt a ray of hope, initially she said about her bfrd bcz may be she was unsure.. but when i told her how much i like her she changed to i dont have a bfrd.. I dont knwo how i have to react to that situation .. It started with how much i like her and it went to i just want to be your frd to she went angrily may be bcz something i said wrong in the sense she find something stipid(either talking baout my ex or talking about her job (as i said i am lookign out for a job for u, or sayign can we talk in 15 days,or i didt propose her or i never said i can do anythign for u)... Something she didt liek .. If she was angrily will she reply to my messgae if i say i came for you.,it was so nice to see after so long. just want to talk to u once a month.. i am going now but dont forget what u said and a smiley ..
    I dont knwo what mistake i made.. but it all went wrong.. she kept on saying you love me so much ,why you liek me so much and all that

If she is confusing you and giving mixed signals just tell her straight "I really like you, I would love to take you on a date" and see what she says. If she says no or maybe or gives an excuse-you need to forget about her.