+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guys plz help me..Its now or never

Guys plz help me..Its now or never

I love a girl ,bt we hardly talk .. i once dropped her a message that u r verynice grl thanks.. She replied me bak .. u are a very nice guy but u wont get anything talking to me.. So i went to her house reading that message .. She came out..
    She said my bf is inside so cant take u in tell me what u wanted to say..
    Then i said can we sit on the stairs , she said u sit ill stand..
    Then she said if you have done this much for some other girl she whould have fallen for you by now.. but not me..
    Then i said i brought gift for u .. she said i cant take it then i said its god ,its for my first salary.. she said ok my first and last gift and started smiling ..
    then i said u sent me that msg thats why i came here..
    then she ooh for such a small thing u came to meet me from so far.. i appreciate this.. then i told her that she is so nice grl .. how much she mean to me. i said sorry for all past goof ups.. she said why u like me so much .. she said how will u live without me..
    i said i dont know..
    then she said there is no hope ..
    she said u will disturb me after marriage too ? i thought of saying uwll get married to me ,. but then i thought it will be too much hurry.. i dont knwo how i said u know about my ex she got married to but i dont disturb her.. i care for some one there happiness matters to me the most .. if you are married i will just want to be with you.. in whatever way or form.. i just want to know how are you.. then she said i dont text you bcz u might feel i m thinking of u.. u muct have told about me to all ur frds.. then i siad i just think about u all the time.. whatever i do i think of you.. then she siad there is no hope.. Then she said i dont have a bf hich she was saying he is inside.. as she doesnt recieve my call i said can we talkk once a month , then i said its too much once in 15 days,, she said thats wahy i dotn want to talk and started smiling .. then i said i should leave ,i dont knwo she was angry and she went away angrily.. i am diying here i dont what she thinks.. looks like sometimes she likes me and sometimes she cares for me but not like me .. plz tell me i dont have much time here bcz her college will be over in a week

Go to your parents and ask them to find you a wife. Isn't that how your customs go?

You don't know what she thinks? She doesn't like you in that way and she wishes you would just back off and go find a different girl.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You don't know what she thinks? She doesn't like you in that way and she wishes you would just back off and go find a different girl.
    But u know she said to me u never did anythign for me when she went away from my life.. WTH

You sound a little too obsessed with this girl. Don't turn stalker. If she says there's no way, let her be. Continuing to give her gifts or show up at her house she's going to think it's harassment and things will get worse for both of you. When a girl doesn't like you, it's unlikely to change and gifts don't help (I know from experience)

Just back off.

Guys @[Osbaston] @[smackie9] but i didt get few things :
    1. If a girl really wants u to go away why will she divert from what she said initially (i have a brfd)
    2. Why will she say how will you live with otu me, why you love me so much ,..

I seriously feel she wanted me to talk to her everyday but when i said can we talk in 15 days she was pissed of and she left angrily ..Please do let me know

Too late to fuss over it now....what's done is done.