Here's a summarized series of my love stories and the lessons I've learned from them. Hopefully, you'll find something useful in them.

Love, ex's and lessons by Henry Vargas

I've learned and lived a lot during these 26 years and have come to realize that I needed to write this. Not necessarily for the girls mentioned, or for the people reading and, really not even for me. But so we all can learn these things Love taught me…

So with that said, here are my ex's and lessons:

1) J - My 1st love, my "Angel" and the girl who I lost my virginity to (to much info?? haha). What can I say? I love you and always will.

Thank you, cause through you and our relationship God taught me that Real Love and genuine love connections DO last! That no matter how long (several years in our case) nor how far apart (countries in our case), Love always remains. Real love, genuine love…visible love endures forever. Cause your still my homegirl and I got you on anything you need.

2) L - A high school girlfriend. Thank you for the time we spent together (even though it really wasn't long, haha).

The lessoned I learned from this relationship…..If it's not what you want, don't listen to others. So that translate more positively into Get clear on what you DO want and don't entertain anything else or less

3) S - Well, this relationship in it's self was bent for ruin from the beginning.

However, she did provide me with the greatest feeling a man can have…knowing your going to be a father. But she also provided me with the worst feeling a man can ever know…that his unborn child is being aborted.

So the moral of the story is….Be with someone who's life is compatible with yours

4) The one I called my M&M. God bless this wonderful woman. This is one love that I mistreated or better said, kept distant with. This girl was truly a blessed experience in my life and I can honestly say that I wish our time together would have lasted longer. But we we're both being foolish…

Lesson from this relationship: Both parties have to put input into the relationship for it to work, last and be as fulfilling as relationships are meant to be. In other words - Talk and communicate then be consistent with what you communicate.

5) B - Could've been love but we never gave it a chance, no wait…I never did. This girl is a beautiful daughter of God with a great heart athisnd awesome personality but… This is probably where most of you may turn against me, there was only 1 superficial thing about her that I would have preferred differently. So I missed out on that chance…

Lesson learned - Don't dismiss love because the person 90% perfect, with minor physical things you'd prefer different. (This lesson stung like crazy, cause it happened twice)

6) K - Same story as above - this time the lesson actually stuck, so thats good.

7) J - Well…honestly, I can say that this was a good girl. Beautiful and cool to be around. I would have really liked to have gone had it go further than it did but…

Lesson is: Don't miss a chance for Love, for a moment of Lust (probably the hardest of all these lessons). Lesson 2: Appreciate every gift that God has given you.

Henry