+ Follow This Topic

Thread: has she had enough of me?

has she had enough of me?

Hi guys/girls

Hoping someone can help me here,
    I've been dating a girl for around 3 months now and things have been going great at least i thought they were,
    Its been non stop texting and phone calls in this time and we've been seeing each other about twice a week as we live an hour or so away from each other,
    Anyway we spent our first weekend away together last weekend and it went brilliantly (her words) and the next few days carried on like this, texting each other 20+ times a day which might sound excessive to some but this is how its been pretty much from day 1, anyway it was Wednesday/Thursday and for some reason the texts slowed right down with less questions from her just short sharp texts and its been like this up until now, she's cancelled seeing me Friday and Sunday but ive asked her is something up? To which shes replied no but I can just tell something is different she keeps making excuses when I ask to speak to her but she still says nothing is wrong? Any help will be really helpful please I really like her and she had been saying the same until last week

Don't have much background on her but usually it means the ex is back talking to her.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Don't have much background on her but usually it means the ex is back talking to her.
    Not so sure about that really, she's been single for 3 years before we started dating saying she's been in a few dates but nothing significant, she did say she likes to take things slow and im wondering if this is what she means by that? But to go from all to basically nothing in a couple of days has baffled me!

I dont think it means that. It could mean the honeymoon period is fading and she is losing interest or it may be nothing. Just ask her is everything okay

Thats just it though I have asked her and she said nothing is wrong! But my gut feeling is something has changed and unfortunately I fear its what you say about her losing interest, but for it to happen in the space of a few days just doesn't make sense to me, I really like her but don't need to be messed around so if she's had enough why not just tell me ?

anything can happen in a few days especially in the early stages of a new relationship. Your still getting to know each other and nothing is set in stone. You should take anything said in the first 6-12 months with a pinch of salt. Example if she says she sees a future and would like to marry you one day-that is not a promise that you WILL get married one day. All that means is she is daydreaming about the future but she could change her mind next week. Most couples say i love you, talk about kids, the future etc in the first 6 months. There just daydreams-not promises coz you are still figuring out if you are good together or not so bear that in mind.

Its normal to have anxiety, feel insecure, worry about everything during the infatuation stage. Just relax and see how things are in the next few weeks. It could all be in your head but it may not be. Either way IF you break up, youll survive

Yeah I guess your right I need to just chill out a bit I suppose and see what happens just hope im not being strung along, I'd rather know now if things are going to end rather than just sit here waiting for it, thanks for your advice

Could it be possible that she is pregnant? That would explain a lot.

Very unlikely that she's pregnant, why would that explain anything?

An unplanned pregnancy can be frightening and some would find it difficult to break the news. So they avoid the other person to have time to mull over their options, etc.

Anyways no sex has occured then?

Yeah can see what you mean but its just not the vibe im getting, think it's the end of the road unfortunately :-(

And yes plenty of sex has occurred!