+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me I am so sad please :'(

Help me I am so sad please :'(

Hello I am 18 years girl who were dating 21 year boy, for 7 months. He had 2 year relationship. And he started again with me. First he said that he don't want relationship, and I was sad. Later after 2 months. he said that he want something more serious with me. And we started again, we had first sex after 2 months. It was everything beautiful when he started ignoring my texts. I was so mad so I wrote a lot of angry text's to him. He is very sensitive so he blame on me. So first he ignored me for 1 week ( this was at 5 months) and he said that, he didn't pay his phone. That's were true. Later he started answer my text's only at nights or other day. I was so mad and I told to him, that I hate that, but he were kept doing that. So I wrote to him a lot of angry text's. Last time I was angry and we was so angry and I said to him that he can leave me if I ever write something like that again. We haven't seen each other for a month now, so last week we had a deal that we are going to cinema and we are going make plans for it, at last thursday. He didn't call me like he promised me and I wrote to him 2 text's, first was nice and sweet if he will call me, he ignored that one. After 3 hours I sent him text: fine we wont go to the cinema. I was so angry because he wasn't reply it back so I wrote at friday that we must finish that. He ignored that one to. So last text was yesterday when I wrote to him, how much I love him and stuff like that and if he will come today online and click me, so we can talk about us, what we are going to do. He wasn't clicked me today so I don't know how can I forget him... Please help
    So I cry every day, because there is a lot of beautiful memories and I really want him back...
    And sorry for mistakes at spelling

That's just life hun....he's not interested in seeing you. Painful as it might be, you will move on and eventually forget about him and meet someone new. You can't force or make someone want to be with you, even tho that is what your heart desires....as the song goes "You can't always get what you want". It's a tough lesson to learn, but someday you will understand it had to be.