+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does he want from me?

What does he want from me?

So, I'm 19 and recently got out of a 2 year relationship and recently started hooking-up with someone new who is also 19. Now, this is a guy that I've known for awhile and we are both about to be sophomores in college. He also plays D-1 Football for the University, which we both attend. Anyways, as of today we have hooked-up 3 nights in a row. The first night we hung out, hooked up a couple times, and then I stayed and left in the morning and he texted me within a couple hours saying, "I had fun last night! Glad we could finally hang out." We ended up going to a movie that next day, we both paid for ourselves, and when we were leaving the movie he asked if I was going to come over that night and I did, and ended up staying then too. And then last night, we both had to get up early so I left after. Every time I leave there's a kiss and a hug goodbye, and we cuddle all night when I have stayed. I guess I'm just confused on what I should make of this. I definitely don't want a relationship and I'm new to this hooking-up thing so I can't tell if these are signs that he wants more or just that he is being respectful. Any opinions would help...I know that is is very likley we are just developing a FWB relationship, which I'm okay with, but I just want to make sure I have the right idea, and don't really want to bring it up with him.
    Also, I dont want a relationship because my last boyfriend was a serial cheater and I don't feel like possibly dealing with that again

Just ask him or tell him you don't want a relationship and see if he's ok with it. You're never going to know for sure unless you ask.

FWB for sure. I wouldn't doubt he'd have another just like you if she came along. If your cool with that, then everything's workin out

You should really find out for sure. If you both aren't on the same page someone will wind up getting hurt. If you feel comfortable enough to be intimate with him you should be comfortable enough to ask a question. JMO