+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she really worth it?

Is she really worth it?

Ok. Brief and quick. Been in relationship with her for 6 months (it's 6 months today actually). I'm 25 and shes 24. She has strong past history of dating multiple partners at the same time, had an abortion with a previous boyfriend. 1 month into the relationship she brought into my awareness that she was truly dedicated to our relationship but despite this she notified me in an aggressive/ kind of threatening manner that she has several numbers on her phone of friends "for benefit". Well she said f!!! buddies. I'm not really insecure, she's an awesome person and I love her to pieces and I don't really mind all this but it came to my awareness a while ago that she made our mutual friends aware (in an advertorial manner) of her "special" buddies. I don't understand why she would go around advertising this to other people. She finds intercourse a necessity in her life and from all this I have lost a lot of faith in her. Again to those of who think i'm insecure, i'm not i'm cool with this, the only itch I have is why she would go around advertising this to anyone (the buddies issue)

Should I leave?

If you want to have an open relationship when it comes to sexual partners, then this is the girl for you. If not then you need to move on. It sounds like she really likes variety and I doubt very much that she will be content with just one dong for long.

Crazy nailed it.

You're not insecure, that's a normal reaction. Personally as Crazy said, unless you want an open relationship, I'd run like hell. Hope you've used a condom with her.

This girl will not be loyal. She feeds off attention and having sex with lots of other guys. Either she has a naturally high sex drive, daddy issues where her dad didnt give her enough attention, or she is insecure with her looks and using guys and sex to make her feel worthy.

I don't think I'd lump a high sex drive in there... there's a difference between having a high sex drive and being a nymphomaniac.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I don't think I'd lump a high sex drive in there... there's a difference between having a high sex drive and being a nymphomaniac.
    Well you are the professional here.