+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever had sex

Anyone ever had sex

Has anyone ever had sex with somebody eles while your partner was watching.

With my partner just sitting there and not being involved? Can't say that I have.

Nope .

no why do you ask?

SpecialK. Do you have any other questions besides what WE do within our personal sex lives? WTF?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It doesn't really sound like something I'd be interested in. The sort of voyeurism/exhibitionism aspect of it doesn't sound that appealing.

Hell no. Despite me having too much self respect any man of mine wouldn't go for it. Maybe some girl on girl action but not with another man. Hell no. Now, I'd like to have sex with my man with other people watching us. Sometimes.

I lol'd. Who the hell would do that?

YES!!!! and it was awesome. My wife and I ended up having a full blown swap with another couple. I was lucky enough to be sitting in a chair receiving a BJ from my friends wife as I watched my friend have full missionary sex with my wife. I ended up filling her mouth while my friend filled my wife. Later we ended up swapping the other way around. Before the end of the night I think both woman had been filled at least a half dozen times each. I have no idea how I was able to get it up so many times but it was such an sexually charged experience it was hard not to. Don't knock me for saying this or judge me, but there is nothing hotter than screwing your wife when she is still dripping the fresh deposit from a close friend. Sure, not for everyone, but it sure was an experience I will never forget. Sadly, it hasn't happened again because our friends moved far away and we have lost touch. We are not swingers and would love to do it again but we just don't have anybody we trust enough. Just a warning, if you want to try it just make sure you have a relationship strong enough. Any slight insecurities or jealousy can really turn ugly quickly.

Yes the cat has watched us....she just was curious I guess.

I think that people who have to step out the the boundaries of an monogamous relationship to get turned on are desensitized.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Yes the cat has watched us....she just was curious I guess.
    Our cats just keep snoozin'... guess they're used to it.

haha I can barely hug or kiss my bf without our dog getting jealous and bouncing on our heads, licking our faces like a mental case for attention. So I doubt we could ever have sex in front of her lol.

@smackie,

Not for us. The experience actually enabled us to become more in tune with each other and put quite a spark back into our sex lifes. Its not for everybody but what you said could apply to some, but not all.

No. We might do some fantasy role playing of a scenario like that, but wouldn't actually ever get another person involved.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast