+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is he serious or is he just another jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    She hasn't even responded yet and you're telling her again. ???
    i was replying to you

just delete both accounts and wait till you get there to meet people. his lies are unnessasary-he should have been honest from the start. he is full of crap

Quote Originally Posted by SmthElse View Post
    Since the beginning I told him he can talk to other women cause we're not together..and I imagined that happens every day as I see him online every day.
    Yes, I found that odd too..that he admitted he talked to her without me asking him about it.
    I did tell him yes, I consider us together..so..
    And I don't think he realised that we're the same person cause I've been really careful and inventive.
    I confronted him after, saying: I opened my account to delete it and I saw you online(cause he was online)..you're talking to that other girl, aren't you? And I made him admit it again and now his reason was: I want to improve my english (the other me is from Britain) and we talk in german. I told him I know english too! Why don't you talk to me? And he said: she's a native! )The amount of bullshit is too damn high! I wished him good luck with her.
    Then I talked to him as the britain girl cause I couldnt delete or not respond cause he would notice it.. and I was more serious..and he said,disappointed,that yesterday you were more flirty with me.. so that's what he was looking for..
    Anyway..he lied to me and thats what bothers me..
    I think you're both better off without one another. You can't trust him and so you, yourself become untrustworthy. Shitty match if you ask me. He needs someone a little more experienced, like himself I think.

Try joining some other site that caters to singles group outings. At least that way you'll meet in person first and get to know them in the right order. Face to face and THEN getting to know him instead of getting to know his false online personna (falling for it) and then actually getting to know him face to face.

So: How long will you string him along with the fake you? O.o Frankly, I agree with Surf.. I think he figured you out a while ago and for a laugh, he's been stringing you along. No guy would ask for someone to commit to them before he's even met you never mind before he's even had sex with you. Particularily a player. They don't need to play silly online 'be my girlfriend even though I've never even kissed you yet" games.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 20-06-13 at 04:41 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

um lots of desperate guys do commit before meeting her. wehave seenthe long distant bs here enough times to no that.

anyway just forget about him. hes not desperate-just a player telling you what you wana here. hes prob not even who he says he is. could be 20years older, bald, fat, missing a few teeth with BO

shudder

I think that's impossible.. because he was the one to message me first, I had a different face, was from a different country, had a different job, different age, spoke a different language and so on. I didnt make any mistakes..we talked like normal people.. how could he know? the website has many hundred thousands users..

he could hack your computer. plenty people know how to trace you

This would definitely set alarm bells ringing for me, unfortunately, I'd let this one go.

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieLouise View Post
    unfortunately, I'd let this one go.
    Its not unfortunate. Its great

True, Michelle! Although it is hard to let someone go you're right it's not unfortunate if it is for the best :-)

Its easy to let someone go you have never met. Or maybe that is just me... Anyway I never invested myself emotionally in any guy unless I was sure he was genuine which takes a lot of observing and analyzing. Be smart girls

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    um lots of desperate guys do commit before meeting her. wehave seenthe long distant bs here enough times to no that.

anyway just forget about him. hes not desperate-just a player telling you what you wana here. hes prob not even who he says he is. could be 20years older, bald, fat, missing a few teeth with BO

shudder
    Uhm he's hardly a player then if he's desperate. You can't suck and blow at the same time, Michelle. No "guy" would ask her to commit to him before meeting... an issued pussy would though. He likely is just playing with her and her fake personna. In any event, he's just as better off not being with op as she is with him. Setting up fake profiles and shit testing him when they've not even met. Expecting him to stop talking to others prematurely.. pffft.

... and, if I remember correctly, they've skyped so unless it was just voice then she knows what he looks like.

Y'all are going on like he's the only one in the wrong here while ignoring her disingenuine actions.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 20-06-13 at 11:17 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by SmthElse View Post
    I think that's impossible.. because he was the one to message me first, I had a different face, was from a different country, had a different job, different age, spoke a different language and so on. I didnt make any mistakes..we talked like normal people.. how could he know? the website has many hundred thousands users..
    Are you kidding me? Every one has a unique style of expressing themselves. Even spelling can give you away. (Imma's not here for more then one post under a different name and we all know who it is .. as a e.g.). You may look different and have a different name but the "tells" are always there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Uhm he's hardly a player then if he's desperate. You can't suck and blow at the same time, Michelle. No "guy" would ask her to commit to him before meeting... an issued pussy would though. He likely is just playing with her and her fake personna. In any event, he's just as better off not being with op as she is with him. Setting up fake profiles and shit testing him when they've not even met. Expecting him to stop talking to others prematurely.. pffft.

... and, if I remember correctly, they've skyped so unless it was just voice then she knows what he looks like.

Y'all are going on like he's the only one in the wrong here while ignoring her disingenuine actions.
    She didnt ask for commitment-he did. And she didnt ask him not to talk to other girls. He said he would not talk to other girls without being asked but then did. So he is playing games. I too think she is being too obsessive over a guy she has never met but I wouldnt trust anyone I met on a dating site so I can understand her being wary of him but I think the only answer to that is to come off dating sites altogether and get out and meet people

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    She didnt ask for commitment-he did.
    Yes, I know.. hence my point about no guy would ask for that (particularily a player. however a pussy desperate guy might) If he's exercising his options then he's not a pussy or desperate... hence why I think he knows she's two people playing games with him.

And she didnt ask him not to talk to other girls. He said he would not talk to other girls without being asked but then did.
    IF she committed to him.

So he is playing games.
    You have amnesia. I said he's playing games because he knows what she did and he's fvking her about.. that's my guess.

I too think she is being too obsessive over a guy she has never met
    Totally.. to make a fake profile and only after a month of talking to shit test him... O.o

but I wouldnt trust anyone I met on a dating site so I can understand her being wary of him but I think the only answer to that is to come off dating sites altogether and get out and meet people
    I had a friend who online dated get crushed by a liar who was engaged and broke it off with him (my friend) a week before her marriage to her fiance. I have another friend who married her online meet and they're happy as two peas in a pod (five years now) so it can go either way.
    IMNSHO: OP should wait to online date until she moves to where she's going to and then she can meet in a public place after a week or two at the most of back and forth chatter. What she's doing is futile and she's playing games just as much as he is.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 20-06-13 at 11:50 PM. Reason: typos

They haven't had an official date thus far so why does he have to commit to her yet? Young girls...I tell ya. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast