+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is he serious or is he just another jerk?

He clearly didn't find out it was me because since then he is asking me to forgive him and meet him.. He talks really gently, he kisses me etc, if he would've found that out, he would've been mad. So that's out of the question for sure.

Wow, wakeup, you say you can't commit to someone you haven't met..but on the other hand, how can you have so much hatrid towards me cause you don't know me as well? It's one thing to express your opinion, and another to start throwing with acid...
    Thank you all for your answers.

There completely mising the point. He offered commitment. His idea. His lies.

Stop thinking you know it all. You may think the dating world has completely changed since your day and you somehow no everything about it but you dont.

Its not true that the whole world wants to multiple date and if OP dont want that- thats fine.

Sometimes i find you both quite obnoxious, condescending and patronizing

Quote Originally Posted by SmthElse View Post
    He clearly didn't find out it was me because since then he is asking me to forgive him and meet him.. He talks really gently, he kisses me etc, if he would've found that out, he would've been mad. So that's out of the question for sure.

Wow, wakeup, you say you can't commit to someone you haven't met..but on the other hand, how can you have so much hatrid towards me cause you don't know me as well? It's one thing to express your opinion, and another to start throwing with acid...
    Thank you all for your answers.
    Unfortunately (for you) I've looked at both sides of this and you've proven that you have confidence issues and are insecure. Him? It's yet to be determined other then he's not being email monogomous with you lol. Your title says it all. "Is he serious or is he just another jerk." Seems you've had a lot of experience with jerks and now you're overly cautious and expecting too much from an email or two. I don't care if he asked you to commit to him or you asked him to commit to you. You're both being 'a jerk.'

Save your "dating" until you move and don't invest so much into someone before you even know who they are.

One doesn't hate someone they don't even know. You mistake telling it like I see it as "hate" when it's simply an observation.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

still missing the point ^^^^

^^^ Not talking to you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Clearly he is just keeping his options open......I would too if I wasn't too deep into it. You just don't know what someone truly is like until you spend time with them, including meeting their friends, what their place looks like, and how they treat you. So there is no reason to commit to someone unless both parties are sure.

I would be totally leary of someone proposing commitment when I haven't met them yet. Maybe that's why you yourself are wondering if it's just a bunch of BS....because it sounds too good to be true. Tread with caution is all you can really do. Best of luck, I hope things go well for you with or without him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234