+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why would she blush? Did she feel uncomfortable?

Why would she blush? Did she feel uncomfortable?

I know her for about a year now. We met through a school club. I am 21 and she is 30, and she works at my school (adviser). So the odds of us being in a relationship are slim. Despite all that, there has been moments when I felt we were kind of flirting, and she showed a slight interest in me, but I never cross the line because I respect her, and since she works for the school I don't want her to get in trouble. However, now that she is changing jobs, she has become more open about things. She even suggested we go out to a nightclub with some of the other club members.
    We both like to run. I do cross country. About a month ago she said she would like to run with me sometime. I just ignored her thinking no you won't. Weeks later, right when we were saying goodbye she says she might join my training program, and go running with me. This time I said yea you should. And she said yea I should.
    A few days ago, again we were saying goodbye and she asked me for some tips on running. That she does not feel she is improving. This time it was my turn to suggest we go running, only this time her reaction was different. She blushed, and as she was turning around she said "yea I am down with that." I was a bit nervous so I said really? and she said "sure. that would be nice". And she walks away, turns her head around, says something and smiles. Unfortunately I did not hear what she said but I smile back. Everything just happen so fast I am confused. Why would she blush? She is definitely not a shy person. She is very social and outgoing. Does she not want to anymore, and feels bad about it?

It's wise to not try and gauge someone else's thought based on one action. You could end up thinking that she felt something for you when in fact she may have been feeling unwell...or thinking of something totally unrelated.

Let this take it's course and you'll find out how she feels in good time.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Your reading way into it. sounds like she's been pursuing you for awhile and I'm suprised she hasn't gotten bored and moved on because your not reciprocating the invites to hang out. You must be really good looking. Start flirting and running with her! Sounds like u two could have a lot of fun together

Thanks for the replies!!! I kinda of afraid of asking her again, but this time setting an actual date for it. We'll see what happens

ask her out