+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He is making me feel guilty

Why are you telling him about who you're dating or not dating? Not his business. Are you trying to make his jealous? If so, what's the point? The guy used you/dumped you and is now begrudging a few $ he spent on dinner. Tell him you'll pay him back in installments.

Quote Originally Posted by TablesandChairs View Post
    Why are you telling him about who you're dating or not dating? Not his business. Are you trying to make his jealous? If so, what's the point? The guy used you/dumped you and is now begrudging a few $ he spent on dinner. Tell him you'll pay him back in installments.
    I fell for him before I get to learn about his real character. Guess never know how a person is like until I give it more time. I am a really forgiving person or rather it is because I already fell for him. I already want to forgive him. People can be cruel when they feel insecure? Maybe he was testing my commitment or trying to see how I would react if he goes a little distant? I don't know.

I thought you were saving yourself for the right guy?? maybe stop multiple dating, be alone for awhile and wait until you meet someone you click with. You have been trying all this crap since I joined this forum and its not getting you anywhere so change tactic and stop wasting time.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I thought you were saving yourself for the right guy?? maybe stop multiple dating, be alone for awhile and wait until you meet someone you click with. You have been trying all this crap since I joined this forum and its not getting you anywhere so change tactic and stop wasting time.
    But that is boring. I click with those who I date or else I wouldn't have given them more than one date. I don't see myself as wasting time. I don't regret dating any of the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    But that is boring. I click with those who I date or else I wouldn't have given them more than one date. I don't see myself as wasting time. I don't regret dating any of the guys.
    In that case, go and have fun. And learn from the mistakes. But accept that meeting unsuitable men is part of it and that whinging about them is pointless.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

So, now the first guy is trying to get me back. Saying he is coming this weekend to spend time with me and "reminding" me of the investment he has in me. I already told him I am interested in seeing how things go with the other guy. This is all making me feel slightly uncomfortable because it can turn ugly.

So, now the first guy is trying to get me back. Saying he is coming this weekend to spend time with me and "reminding" me of the investment he has in me. I already told him I am interested in seeing how things go with the other guy. This is all making me feel slightly uncomfortable because it can turn ugly.
    With all this drama, at least you won't be bored.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

jeez i really dont get americans. Sorry but f**ed up bunch of people...

Quote Originally Posted by cheers View Post
    so if u were a hermaphrodite and you liked guys would that make u gay or straight

Is that a trick question?

Omg, I am making plans with other people instead of making plans with him although I really want to see him. Also, I am thinking about his hard dick. What to do when I am still emotionally and physically attached to him?

You should shut the **** up and quit pretending, stupid homo.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

^^^ I tend to concur with you at this point, YC.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    You should shut the **** up and quit pretending, stupid homo.
    That was really mean. It is the same shit you say every time but it hurts 10 times worse when I am emotionally vulnerable.

Omg, I am making plans with other people instead of making plans with him although I really want to see him. Also, I am thinking about his hard dick. What to do when I am still emotionally and physically attached to him?
    wow.........

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    ^^^ I tend to concur with you at this point, YC.
    So if you don't believe her stories then how come everyone is giving her helpful advice? maybe everyone should ignore her
    Last edited by devilish; 22-06-13 at 07:22 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast