+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He is making me feel guilty

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    jeez i really dont get americans. Sorry but f**ed up bunch of people...
    I think she is Australian

It is the trolls on this forum starting up rumours about me being fake. Now, what is so unbelievable about my situation?

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    So if you don't believe her stories then how come everyone is giving her helpful advice? maybe everyone should ignore her
    It's like Gremlins around here. We know we shouldn't feed them, but s hit happens, man.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    So, now the first guy is trying to get me back. Saying he is coming this weekend to spend time with me and "reminding" me of the investment he has in me. I already told him I am interested in seeing how things go with the other guy. This is all making me feel slightly uncomfortable because it can turn ugly.
    Why are you still talking to him?

That was really mean. It is the same shit you say every time but it hurts 10 times worse when I am emotionally vulnerable.
    Lol, nice try. Troll.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Lol, nice try. Troll.
    I am sick and tired of you saying shit about me. Skype, me and you to prove I am real.

Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    Why are you still talking to him?
    Because I still like him. But I think I am feeling better considering I am beginning to notice how cute Guy B is now. Omg, those blue eyes and he had a nice facial structure. He has been texting me non-stop throughout the day reporting where he is and telling me how much he digs me. Is there anything wrong with a guy who is going so strong so fast?

Because I still like him. But I think I am feeling better considering I am beginning to notice how cute Guy B is now. Omg, those blue eyes and he had a nice facial structure. He has been texting me non-stop throughout the day reporting where he is and telling me how much he digs me. Is there anything wrong with a guy who is going so strong so fast?
    Only that by end of week he'll likely be ballzz deep in littly ole easy you and not having had to commit to you for anything more than that.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Only that by end of week he'll likely be ballzz deep in littly ole easy you and not having had to commit to you for anything more than that.
    Ya, ok, Wakeup. lol. Obviously you not being helpful there and is just trying to destroy my beautiful self-confidence.

I haven't slept with him yet and don't intend to until I get to know him better. I rushed into sex the first time because I was curious. Not because I am "easy".

Ya, ok, Wakeup. lol. Obviously you not being helpful there and is just trying to destroy my beautiful self-confidence.
    i can't destroy something that was never there, love.

I haven't slept with him yet and don't intend to until I get to know him better. I rushed into sex the first time because I was curious. Not because I am "easy".
    We'll see. If you're real then i hope you mean that for your own sake. If you're fake, well then fvck away. lol

sloot logic...no thanks jeffero

Who is jeffero? lol

I am sick and tired of you saying shit about me. Skype, me and you to prove I am real.
    I am sooooo game. Don't mistake my absence in those hours for being "scared": I was at a show all night.

So SHOW ME that you are real. You posted on pic but it doesn't prove anything,
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123