+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: He is making me feel guilty

He is making me feel guilty

about the money he spent on me.

So I dated a guy for a little over a month (lets call him A). He treated me well and showered me with attention for the first month. Lost my virginity to him and really fell for him. After I slept with him, he turned distant and texted me less. I told him I miss him and wished he texts me more. He then turns around saying he is certain I want him to be his boyfriend and that he isn't ready for a relationship. I never brought up wanting a relationship but I did want his attention. So, I was really hurt and decided to date other guys (he said he is cool with that). Now, I found another guy (lets call him B) who I really like and who treats me really well. But I just met him. Guy B is much more established because he is older, has a nice car, has more money, etc. I tell guy A about my date with guy B. I was ready to move on from guy A and maybe friendzone him. Guy A got jealous. Guy A says he is upset I am ditching him after all the money he spent on me and that he cancelled plans to spend time with me. So, what do I do?

Btw, I never pressure or ask guys to spend money on me. They volunteered. When I go on dates, I offer to pay. I never pressure guys to cancel plans to spend time with me. He did it on his own and I didn't even know about it until after I made plans with other people.
    Last edited by fearoflove; 20-06-13 at 02:24 AM.

tell him to f**k off. he used you and hurt you. you dont owe this prick anything. tell him he was the one who f**ked you and left you and he should go spend his money on a hooker in future if thats all he wants.

arragont bastard

I can't believe a female admitted to consciously putting someone in the "friend-zone". Most women say this is a myth that men makeup. You probably didn't get the memo that you were suppose to keep this a secret from us.

Ok, now to your question...hell yes you should feel bad. I mean you made Guy A pay when you had dates together and all you gave him in return was your virginity? You gold diggers make me sick!

If he is worried about getting enough bang for his buck, he needs to be more clear about the sugar daddy role that he wants to play.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

what are you talking about? women invented the friendzone. ive put a ton of guys there. when we say "can we just be friends" we really mean f**k off, im not interested

Quote Originally Posted by okwhat2013 View Post
    I can't believe a female admitted to consciously putting someone in the "friend-zone". Most women say this is a myth that men makeup. You probably didn't get the memo that you were suppose to keep this a secret from us.

Ok, now to your question...hell yes you should feel bad. I mean you made Guy A pay when you had dates together and all you gave him in return was your virginity? You gold diggers make me sick!
    ^^^ ... lolzzz ...

FOL.. I think that no only are you full of yourself, you're also full of shit. Which one gave you herpes? If it's "A" then tell him that his expenses dished out on dates was the price he pays for giving you the gift that keeps on giving.

Who TF talks to one guy about the other guy they're dating. Answer: No one or an insane one, that's who.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

[QUOTE=Wakeup;912089
    Who TF talks to one guy about the other guy they're dating. Answer: No one or an insane one, that's who.[/QUOTE]

He wanted to know and was asking me a lot of questions so I answered them.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    He wanted to know and was asking me a lot of questions so I answered them.
    How convenient that you only changed your original "I tell guy A about guy B" when you're called on it. Next time, tell a guy that hasn't committed to you to mind his own fking bizzznesss if what you're saying is even the truth.

Which one gave you herpes or is that bs too?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

.. lmao ..

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How convenient that you only changed your original "I tell guy A about guy B" when you're called on it. Next time, tell a guy that hasn't committed to you to mind his own fking bizzznesss if what you're saying is even the truth.

Which one gave you herpes or is that bs too?
    Don't believe that you are believing the trolls on here. Imma and YC are getting to you.

The herpies comment was a joke response to the thread YC made about me. duh.

Quote Originally Posted by CerbysaJoo View Post
    Never happened....
    Very funny, Imma.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Don't believe that you are believing the trolls on here. Imma and YC are getting to you.

The herpies comment was a joke response to the thread YC made about me. duh.
    Honey, I don't believe YOU. Its your own posts that make me say what I'm saying. YC and Imma have nothing to do with it. Your threads are self-indulgent, narcissistic and very hard to believe.
    Just sayin...

Don't know why it is so hard to believe. What is unusual about my situation?

Everything!

Don't know what you mean.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast