+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to know if a girl appreciates you ?

How to know if a girl appreciates you ?

How do i or how can i know that the girl appreciates me , appreciates everytjing i do for her and also fear if losing me?

Is this about the girl who Friendzoned you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

My question to you is what makes it important for you to look to a woman to be appreciated. Appreciate yourself and you won't need to be concerned about what the woman is thinking. Also if you want to know what a woman thinks about you, it is important to watch for some basic signals. One is that she is excited to see you, Watch for how often she answers your calls and text messages. Is she willing to communicate with you and sincerely care about your feelings. When you sit with her and kiss her does she melt into your arms, and sleep on your chest. Keep the focus on how well you are treating her, and are you putting down the toilet seat after use. Listen and learn her small needs and desires, and she will stay into you. JB

lalalita Guest
    She will tell you. A woman who really appreciates a man or his actions should have no problems vocalizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syafiq27 View Post
    How do i or how can i know that the girl appreciates me , appreciates everytjing i do for her and also fear if losing me?

If she lets you see her naked then you know she appreciates you.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    If she lets you see her naked then you know she appreciates you.
    Don't listen to a man about this. He doesn't know what he is talking about. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    She will tell you. A woman who really appreciates a man or his actions should have no problems vocalizing it.
    Very true. When I appreciate what a man does for me, I vocalize it, compliment him, and gush about it.

I say thank you.. and praise him. Im also very affectionate and we have lots of sex.. I tell him I love him regularly and enjoy doing little things to help him like helping him apply for jobs, to study for an exam, typing up his CV etc or just holding his hand while we sit separately and watch TV. I enjoy all of it and he knows it.

Some people are very good at pointing out the negative but never point out the positive. I make a point of saying thank you for that reason. Example "babe, I am cooking dinner, could you put on a load of washing for me please" and then "thank you, your a star"

Instead of saying "why do I have to ask you for help, you can see that Im busy" blah blah blah as you hear many people doing.
    Last edited by michelle23; 20-06-13 at 09:24 PM.

This may sound like a harsh answer, but if you need to ask how you know if a woman appreciates you then you probably have a woman that doesn't. Being appreciated is best described as a feeling and you just know it when you are.