+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: should i go an confront her?

A lot of the cheating low lifes on my favourite tv show smoke a lot of weed.. Just saying

And i remember watching wife swap. The husband was a weed smoker and a selfish asshole who treated her and the kids as if they dont even exist. She was gonna leave him and he stopped smoking in the end

A lot of the cheating low lifes on my favourite tv show smoke a lot of weed.. Just saying
    Are you ever capable of actually understanding a point?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Some women can only have an orgasm when they are drunk or high.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Michelle, the husband was more likely an asshole just because that's how he was weed or not. If you're a cheater and a low life then that's just your personality. My Ex was a real low life and he didn't have to be high to do it either. I know several cheaters, liars and lowlife who don't smoke weed and I'm just sayin. Have you experienced being around someone high on a "molly"? I cant stand their asses, obnoxious and freaky. Now that can be a problem.
    Last edited by Starnique; 22-06-13 at 03:48 AM.

"Put guys in a room with alcohol and they start a fight.....put them in a room with weed and they start a band "

So true !!

Im in my early 40's. Most of my friends 20 years ago smoked a lot of weed. I did not smoke it but did not mind that they did. I got a real job with responsibility and got married and started a family. I lost complete contact with most of them. Last year one of their parents died and I went to the funeral. No kidding, those from the group that moved on and were not smoking weed all had successful and stable employment. The friends that were still smoking were all working low paying unskilled labor jobs that did not piss test and many were living with their parents. If you did not like my comment earlier, too bad its just the reality. If you really want to encourage a secure and stable relationship with any sort of desirable future then quit smoking the weed. For those who toke from time to time and have found ways to still have a successful and productive life, congratulations. But the reality is you are the exception and not the rule. Its not actually the weed that is the problem, its the lifestyle that goes with it that so many people fall into.

I drink beer. I drink beer because I know exactly what each beer will do to me. The problem with weed is it has less consistency. One joint today could have very different results than one joint tomorrow. Legalize and regulate its quality and tax it like alcohol and maybe I would feel differently but as long as "stoner bob" keeps trying to make his shit better and stronger there is always a chance of somebody getting hurt from a bad buzz. Im sure there are plenty who would argue with me and that's fine. I'm not your enemy, Im just a guy who has seen first hand how quickly the stoner lifestyle can stifle a person from leading a successful and productive life.

And finally, to the OP. Duuuuude, dont be so defensive about the weed. Your woman is getting stoned with another dude. The weed is probably just part of the foreplay anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Am I crazy? View Post
    Im in my early 40's. Most of my friends 20 years ago smoked a lot of weed. I did not smoke it but did not mind that they did. I got a real job with responsibility and got married and started a family. I lost complete contact with most of them. Last year one of their parents died and I went to the funeral. No kidding, those from the group that moved on and were not smoking weed all had successful and stable employment. The friends that were still smoking were all working low paying unskilled labor jobs that did not piss test and many were living with their parents. If you did not like my comment earlier, too bad its just the reality. If you really want to encourage a secure and stable relationship with any sort of desirable future then quit smoking the weed. For those who toke from time to time and have found ways to still have a successful and productive life, congratulations. But the reality is you are the exception and not the rule. Its not actually the weed that is the problem, its the lifestyle that goes with it that so many people fall into.

I drink beer. I drink beer because I know exactly what each beer will do to me. The problem with weed is it has less consistency. One joint today could have very different results than one joint tomorrow. Legalize and regulate its quality and tax it like alcohol and maybe I would feel differently but as long as "stoner bob" keeps trying to make his shit better and stronger there is always a chance of somebody getting hurt from a bad buzz. Im sure there are plenty who would argue with me and that's fine. I'm not your enemy, Im just a guy who has seen first hand how quickly the stoner lifestyle can stifle a person from leading a successful and productive life.

And finally, to the OP. Duuuuude, dont be so defensive about the weed. Your woman is getting stoned with another dude. The weed is probably just part of the foreplay anyway.
    That's good advice but I could tell you quit the opposite story about successful people who smoke weed.

The point is its all relative....there are successful potheads and there are not so successful pot heads. In other words, your thoughts aren't valid.....I just proved this since my experience with potheads are much different
    Last edited by surfhb2; 22-06-13 at 06:03 AM.

*laughing here*

Do you know how many people "one beers" turned into alcoholics? Weed is no different then booze if someone with an addictive personality gets hooked.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-06-13 at 05:53 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

^^^laughing also^^^

That is great but I also know several people that has the opposite effect as surf said and has a good life also. Most people can function with weed. Crazy, are you sure that those peoples weed wasn't laced or if they was smoking something other then weed? As far as employment go, maybe they just was lazy and sat around smoking weed all day and drinking. I know people like that as well. That's all they do. I'm sure there were several other factors that prevented them from having successful lives. That's why I'm wondering if they were doing hardcore drugs as well or had something you didn't know about going on because that's pretty deep for just weed. Most people I know that smoke weed including myself know how to pass a piss test. But anyway.

Normally when people escalate from weed into something more serious is when people tend to fall off and lose touch.

Both sides, good points.
    Last edited by Starnique; 22-06-13 at 06:07 AM.

I know a competive builder who can't workout unless he's stoned.

Cracks me up since he's so focused!! Me however, lose all focus....I'm a mess when I'm stoned. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Starnique View Post
    ^^^laughing also^^^

That is great but I also know several people that has the opposite effect as surf said and has a good life also. Most people can function with weed. Crazy, are you sure that those peoples weed wasn't laced or if they was smoking something other then weed? As far as employment go, maybe they just was lazy and sat around smoking weed all day and drinking. I know people like that as well. That's all they do. I'm sure there were several other factors that prevented them from having successful lives. That's why I'm wondering if they were doing hardcore drugs as well or had something you didn't know about going on because that's pretty deep for just weed. Most people I know that smoke weed including myself know how to pass a piss test. But anyway.

Normally when people escalate from weed into something more serious is when people tend to fall off and lose touch.

Both sides, good points.
    Yeah if you're an older adult and still living with the parents, your problems are doubtful to be because of weed. It's maybe a byproduct but there is most likely another issue involved

Star i no there are a lot of assholes who dont take drugs. Im just saying ive seen the affect it can have on a persons attitude and mentality especially if they smoke regularly. A relative of mine who went through a phase of smokig weed became so bloody paranoid it almost ruined his marriage. He convinced himself his wife cheated.

Another relative who smokes weed nearly everyday has no education, no job, lives on social welfare and has a gf who is agraphobic and afraid to leave the house. What kinda life is that?

I get your point wakeup about alcohol. However, i would never terate "i was drunk" as an excuse so that just goes over my head

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post

And i remember watching wife swap. The husband was a weed smoker and a selfish asshole who treated her and the kids as if they dont even exist. She was gonna leave him and he stopped smoking in the end
    Which show may that be? TOWIE :p

My point is any addiction no matter how big or small can and does distort your thinking. I know a lot of people who smoke weed regularly and they are not as functional or productive as i am. I work damn hard, extremely motivated and ambitious for example. All my friends and relatives who smoke are plodders-just happy to be able to have a lazy job and get paid for doing very little. Thats my experience with stoners. Not saying there all like that but it defo has an affect and i think people who say it doesnt are in denial.

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    Which show may that be? TOWIE :p
    jeremy kyle.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast