+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: should i go an confront her?

should i go an confront her?

after my girlfriend got off work we were gonan get high, she just texted me and said she is gonna get high with her co-worker cuz he offered her some. i'm pissed and annoyed. should i be? i know where they are gonna be. should i go there and spy or confront her?

Yeah, you should be. I would be. I hope you're referring to weed btw. Only suckers spy. Be bold and go confront.

This situation is very sad

Stop taking drugs and find a new gf. You cant trust a stoner

Wow what great advice, stop doing drugs and go fall in love again. Two of hardest things for people to do successfully and you make it sound like something you can pick up from the store on the way home from work!

Those are words of a weak person.

Quote Originally Posted by okwhat2013 View Post
    Wow what great advice, stop doing drugs and go fall in love again. Two of hardest things for people to do successfully and you make it sound like something you can pick up from the store on the way home from work!
    If it's hard to do, then why not make it a goal? Difficult or not, it's still the best choice.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ya if your strong you can get through anything.. Love that song "i get knocked doen but i get up again, your never gonna bring me down"

What a life. How much you wanna bet in twenty years you will still be getting high and will be living in your parents basement.

Wow, I can't believe how naïve you people are. Can you please tell me where you live because make-believe-land sounds wonderful. People in the real world have real problems and giving advice like quit being an idiot and just do everything right is not helpful. Ahh screw it, who am I kidding, I'm talking to people on the internet, serves me right.

well I dont take drugs-never have. I have never stuck around in a crappy relationship that is not working so ya I think I am qualified to dish out that kinda advice. I never said life is perfect but you are responsible for your own life and how you live it. Sure everyone has issues, I have plenty myself and Ive had more heartache in my life that you could imagine but I wont find answers at the end of a bottle or with a shitty bf or by smoking weed.. Id rather put my time and energy into positive constructive ways and means to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by okwhat2013 View Post
    Wow, I can't believe how naïve you people are. Can you please tell me where you live because make-believe-land sounds wonderful. People in the real world have real problems and giving advice like quit being an idiot and just do everything right is not helpful. Ahh screw it, who am I kidding, I'm talking to people on the internet, serves me right.
    Tell her you don't like her hanging and getting stoned with other men and you're going to join them. If she says no, then just leave her and find another stoner-girl who won't be so fickle. You're in no position to be listening to advise to better your lot so I'll just base what I have to say on your current abilities.

Oh and "make believe land" is where you currently reside. I hear the view is awesome, man.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I smoke weed sometimes and I don't consider myself to have a problem. And yes I would be upset if my boyfriend smoked with another chic like that. Do you all consider weed to be bad? I just relax and when me and my sis do it we just be silly. No its not ideal to get high but I wonder what drug he was talking about. Yes, I know REAL drug addicts that's into hardcore stuff. I was friends with this girl in high school and her sister was a pothead like crazy and now she smoke crack because somebody laced her weed and she aint been right ever since. That's why a person shouldn't smoke just anybody blunt. I know that cant nobody help a drug addict unless they been there and done that. FACT. If you haven't been there, they not going to care what you have to say. They have to be ready and admit they have a problem. I know girls and guys that pop pills but I think its weird to see young people doing hardcore drugs. Older people, not really but young throws me off.
    Last edited by Starnique; 22-06-13 at 12:50 AM.

In my opinion weed is less harmful then the legal drug, alcohol. I've never once read a thread from a guy or girl saying "I got really stoned on weed, and cheated on my boyfriend because of it. Plenty though that said "I drank to much and fkd another guy/girl. Nor have I ever heard of a family being torn apart over weed. Ever, not just on forums... unlike those that are affected by alcohol.

To add: Good question, star. So: OP what's your drug of choice?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

People who drink and say "don't do drugs" lose my respect immediately Lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast