+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why does he call me Impatient???

Why does he call me Impatient???

I met a great guy when I was on vacation and when I returned home we remained in touch. Everything was cool in the beginning. We text here and there and even talked on the phone a couple times…just taking it easy..Suddenly he shut down and didn’t contact me for a week. I checked in with him and he said he was doing fine. Another week went by and he didn’t contact me. So I asked him this time to be direct with me in what he wants because I just wanted some closure. He text me a couple days later saying to not be impatient and that we weren’t living in the same city to know our full potential. So I decided to move on. I sent him a message of gratitude and closure wishing him well and saying my last piece. I was happy and ready to move forward…He text me the following day..”Why are you being so impatient?”

Now I’m confused…What does this guy want? and WHY does he keep implying I am being “impatient”?

It doesn't sound like things are starting off well so I wouldn't waste anymore time on it, long distance relationships especially need communication and he doesn't sound the best at that

Yeah i agree communication is key....