+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Strange situation

Strange situation

Ok so there is this girl who i have been dating for a bit over a month now and things are going ok, she says she's in love with me, enjoys spending time with me and all that stuff(normal relationship stuff) and now she comes out and says let's be friends. So i am like, what, i thought you're in love with me and all that. And she says like yea i am and i like spending time with you and kissing and all that but i'm not a relationship type don't like the we're boyfriend and girlfriend etiquete, i mean nothing will change everything will be the same, exclusive and all that, but we'll just be friends. I'm like, ok so everything will be like we're in a relationship but we will not call it that? I mean i don't get it, never encountered something like this before. So anybody have any similar experience? Not sure what to make out out of all this, could use some other perspective on the subject.

My first guess is she is comfortable with you but not sure of you long term. She does not want a "label" keeping another guy from going after her. Its called keeping your options open.

Either she wants the freedom to have sex with other men or she's scared of commitment

She's a nut job
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Forget about her. This girl doesnt know what she wants-your wasting your time. Prob saw the film friends with benefits and wants to act the whole damn thing out..

Tell her your going on a date with someone else she what she does then decide