+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This Is How A Woman Deserves To Be Loved

This Is How A Woman Deserves To Be Loved

This is a must read; I kid you not. Please trust me on this.
    It is not Wisteria Lane; it is not Romeo and Juliet; but better.
    Touch a woman’s mind and you get her interest, touch her heart and you get her love; but touch her soul and you get passion beyond your wildest dreams, and once you have touched all three, you have found your soulmate for eternity.

Read one of the best love story come to life in book format. I highly recommend “Vanessa & Me: Soulmates” by new author Colin Godfrey Leander.
    The journey of love and friendship unfolds when two friends realize the full potential of what was ordained by God as their spirits intertwine into one of the best love stories ever.
    The story of Soulmates Colin and Vanessa Leander take full effect in this romance. It started twenty years ago when these two lovebirds befriended each other at the age of twelve; they spend six years at the same high school treating each other with the utmost respect while secretly being high school Sweethearts. However, after they graduated from high school they lost connection for twelve years. Evidently, some things are just temporary—but soulmates are forever.
    This is a relationship of friendship, communication, respect, loyalty, unconditional love, and a divine connection. Read this passionate display of love and affection between these two soulmates who would catch up on their twelve years lost in the most remarkable way of love and devotion for each other. This can be described as a marriage made in heaven.

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. What is it? Love.
    LOVE: The most wonderful of all things in life is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth in happiness and joy beyond measures as the months and years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is the most marvelous thing. It cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is sort of a divine blessing skillful put together by God; and the most wonderful of all things in life. Love is patient, love is kind, love is not jealous, love does not brag or boast. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things Spiritually, Emotionally, Psychologically, Physically, and Sexually.

The more you give love is the more you will receive love abundantly; please help me to spread the love by recommending the book “Vanessa & Me: Soulmates” to those who are in love, looking for love, or desire to be loved.

Let’s spread the love.

I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm way too cynical to read that.

High school for six years? Was this a special education school?