+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex gf still writes to me + other questions

My ex gf still writes to me + other questions

Hey everyone,

This story is a bit long but I am gonna try to break it down fast.
    I had a gf for 1 year and a half, we were very in love (we are both 22). She used to tell me she wants to marry me, that I'm the love of her life etc...

She broke up with me 3 months ago because we were fighting too much, I was shouting and I was getting too jealous (although I told her she is too flirty with other boys). 2/3 weeks after she had sex with another guy that she likes, met his parents, and told her friends they like each other, but the other guy is moving away to another country for 6 months so she broke up with him. That was 1 month and a half ago.

At the beginning of this month we tried to get back together, she told me she misses me a lot, came to sleep at my place for a few days but we fighted again because I discovered she still talks about the other guy to her best friends and still had feelings for him. Also because she lied to me for a lot of stuff about him... after the fight she said we can't be together now.

Now... the fight that broke it off again was a week ago. I know that she started talking to this guy again/facebooking with him (he comes back a few times a month to her city).
    But she is still writing to me on Facebook although I deleted her, she asks me about RANDOM stuff about school, talks about exams while she could easily do it with anyone..

- Why does she do it? Is she only craving for attention or does she want to make things better?
    - What is the mature way to react with this? I do not answer to her messages because I want to go NC but I think she will maybe just come to me for attention and go away as soon as I give her.
    - She said we can't be together now, maybe in the future if it is meant to be: that's the thing girls say when they really never want to be with a guy again right? She also told me to go find another gf.!
    - She used to be really with high morals, really a good behavior, and now she became a big attention whore: she puts suggestive pictures on Facebook, flirts a lot, finds her new bf 2 weeks after breaking up with me and sleeps with him directly, lied to me A LOT while she used to almost never lie and be so honest.. How come? Is this temporary and what could explain it ? I am heartbroken by the fact that she might have changed forever... If any girl here already changed a lot like this suddenly and can explain me?

She's a really attractive girl and gets a lot of attention... Funny thing is the relationship was going good when I was a jerk and now that I changed a lot and became a really better person she broke up with me.

Sorry for the long questions and thank you very much if you can help.
    Last edited by wdid010; 21-06-13 at 03:16 AM.

Wdid, trying to figure out why another person is doing something will only do your head in. The best thing you can do is simply do what you need to do.

If you want her to stop messaging you, then delete her from FB and block her emails and texts. I know you said that you've already deleted her, but she wouldn't be able to contact you if you had done so properly.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She is an attention whore. Cut her outa your life for good-delete FB.. Youll get over her, it just takes time.
    The reason for her behaviour right now is simple. She has low self-esteem-has always had it

She went back to you either for attention or because she doesn't like to be alone, and neither of these reasons are good or fair to you. You should be having nothing more to do with this girl. Ignoring her completly. You are just feeding into her new slutty attention whore attitude. Find you a nice girl.

She just can't stand the thought of being alone....well she's going to find out real soon what it's like.