+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls, do you enjoy good morning texts?

Girls, do you enjoy good morning texts?

if you are dating a guy do you enjoy getting "good morning" texts from him everyday? or is it better to surprise her with them? I use to do them everyday with my girlfriend but there was a couple of times where she didnt reply so I kind of backed off them, but I think from now on i'll just do it on random days to like surprise her, like it will mena something.

i just think doing it everyday loses it's menaing

getting good morning texts would annoy the crap outta me
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It depends on what is written on them. If every single morning they say something cheesy like "Good morning princess, how are you today? Missing your beautiful smile xx" then yes, annoying (because they would be forced after a while). If they say something practical like "Good morning, sleep well? I am doing this and this, you? At what time shall we meet for lunch? :-)" then it's ok.

It totally depends on the girl, though. Why don't you ASK your girlfriend if she likes morning texts, rather than guessing or asking a bunch of strangers on a forum?

I agree with the poster above.. I would find cutesy good morning messages annoying. Cute every once in awhile but definetly not every day. Me and my bf live together but when were separated for some reason we just text "hi how ru?" But I remember in the beginning, like in the honeymoon stage, I loved anything he ever texted me hehe.

text her good morning beautiful

cant remember the last time I got a good morning text lol. Maybe in the beginning of a relationship its okay. I prefer phonecalls after being with someone for awhile. Texting is fun at the start

Interesting. I would actually find a good morning text sweet because it would make me smile. However dnt do it everyday, because she will get used to it and not appreciate them as much. It's psychological give her time to miss your text and it will mean more to her then
    // Kavi

I think if you feel like sending them, you should. It will wear off eventually on its own. Chances are, if you want to send it, she wants to read it. And if she doesn't, she'll text back and you'll know.

Doing it every day would not only seem forced, but if for some reason you miss some days, it would break the norm and make it seem like something's wrong. It's kind of an unnecessary thing.

Basic ones sometimes are certainly nice, though.

i been doing it like 3-4 day snow

I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by markitdown View Post
    if you are dating a guy do you enjoy getting "good morning" texts from him everyday? or is it better to surprise her with them? I use to do them everyday with my girlfriend but there was a couple of times where she didnt reply so I kind of backed off them, but I think from now on i'll just do it on random days to like surprise her, like it will mena something.

i just think doing it everyday loses it's menaing
    Any form of thinking about another is nice to get. I prefer a quick call more than a text tho.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I used to text my girlfriend everyday

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    Any form of thinking about another is nice to get. I prefer a quick call more than a text tho.
    = high maintenance... yeah quality hey ?
    Last edited by rafterman; 27-06-13 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    = high maintenance... yeah quality hey ?
    Haha, how is that high maintenance to have a preference on comms? I like to hear I love you, not read it, because it means more. Not like I get that, so. I make calls instead of texts.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast