+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies, I need your feedback...

O'yea, I think someone mentioned that site a while back. I'll have to check that out. BTW, I'm not taking a shirtless photo, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    i am serious cleancut add some shirtless pics n i bet ur views will increase(dependin on ur body) n more gals wud respond.i wud deffo click on a hot shirtless fit guyz profile
    You're 15, you don't have a say in anything.

I'll take a look at your profile and see what I can come up with Cleancut

Ok, thanks LifeInflux.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInflux View Post
    I don't look like a supermodel.... Millie knows what I look like, and I seemed to do alright both in and out of the online dating scene.
    Let's let the people decide...

Name:  Henry-Cavill-superman.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  45.7 KB
    Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

i think my advise was good.if he uploads a shirtless pic we'll see dat i was right

If LifeInflux or anyone else that has further suggestions, I'm all ears. Still not having any luck...

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=50706517

Thanks
    Last edited by CleanCut; 25-07-13 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    If LifeInflux or anyone else that has further suggestions, I'm all hears. Still not having any luck...

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=50706517

Thanks
    I would have to rewrite a lot of what you have.... I'll work on some things today and see if any of that helps

That would be much appreciated and I thank you for your time. I sure thought we had it down good, but apparently something is still not right though.

Thanks again
    Last edited by CleanCut; 25-07-13 at 06:26 AM.

If ya do great in person why waste your time on this online dating thing?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    If ya do great in person why waste your time on this online dating thing?
    Once again, explained that in my original post, filtering.

>>I sure thought we had it down good, but apparently something is still not right though<<

I think the problem is that there aren't many women around who fit your criteria. Look at it this way: In real life, you get women who are interested....you filter them out manually and are left with nothing. In online dating, the women who are unsuitable filter themselves out and you're still left with nothing. Either way, you're getting nothing due to your filters.

If you are really serious about finding a girl, you may well have to get more flexible about your deal breakers. Or not. It's really up to you and whether or not you're able to compromise in order to have a love life.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well, I really doubt I am the only person in the world with my set of criteria for a partner, lol. Surely there are some quality women out there with a similar set of values and frankly I would rather be on my own than have to downgrade myself or put up with things I loath. In fact, I have messaged many, many women on the sites that match my requirements perfectly, but have never got any responses for some reason.

However, I did just realize something that I am surprised I didn't think of before. Considering that most these dating sites have required fields, like for drinking level and whether or not they have children for example, there is really no need for me to mention those things in my profile. If someone contacts me that doesn't meet my criteria, I can identify those settings and just not respond. That will at least make me look a little more open to things in my profile I hope.

I will do some more trimming on my profile tonight with this in mind.

Thanks
    Last edited by CleanCut; 25-07-13 at 11:44 PM.

I would rather be on my own than have to downgrade myself
    Again with the superior attitude.

or put up with things I loath.
    This is legitimate.

Considering that most these dating sites have required fields, like for drinking level and whether or not they have children for example, there is really no need for me to mention those things in my profile. If someone contacts me that doesn't meet my criteria, I can identify those settings and just not respond.
    Really you hadn't thought of this? Well better late then never. I agree that you should make your profile look less judgmental (whether you are or not is not an issue - right now, you look judgmental and this is bad).

I will do some more trimming on my profile tonight with this in mind.
    Looking forward to read the results .

Eharmony takes all the search out and narrows the search for you so you are not spending all your time going through dozens of profiles. You can't judge a book by it's cover so even tho they may not look stellar or there is one thing about them isn't suitable to you, just go out on some dates anyways. You are not downgrading.......the reality of it is people in general are not perfect, and sometime you need to be more open minded....that's just my two cents.

When I was dating, I just went out on dates to give them a chance, and also to just get out and have a good time. If nothing ever came of it then oh well no big deal, just move on. I even asked guys out myself and took them out on dates. Just have to keep at it.

IMO internet dating can't compare to actually going out and meeting people. Internet dating is too competitive. They will see many that are OK but hold off for the perfect one, which most of the time doesn't happen.

If someone contacts me that doesn't meet my criteria, I can identify those settings and just not respond. That will at least make me look a little more open to things in my profile I hope. Thanks
    I thought the problem was that nobody is contacting you? Kinda easy to not respond to nothing, I would have thought. Unless I'm misunderstanding.
    Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast