+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Staring

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    It could be he likes you a lot. But, if he does the same with other girls, then you should not be very flattered.
    He doesn't as far as I'm concerned.

Girls need to understand all the attention you are getting means nothing if there is no emotional connection to it. Most guys will say the same thing to a thousand girls, and that's not an exoneration. Do not fall for empty affection. Trust deep emotional bonds because those are real and lasting.

That's true but sometimes emotions are difficult to communicate and to understand, especially at the beginning of a relationship. I guess if he really feels something for me he'll let me know in a clear way, so I'll wait some time.
    Last edited by a_mart; 24-06-13 at 08:00 AM.

There is no need to over analyze this. He is just a poor shy guy crushing on you. If you have no interest, how he feels shouldn't be a concern of yours, just ignore him. If you have to talk to him, just be polite and then carry on with whatever you are doing. There, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Darkshire View Post
    There is no need to over analyze this. He is just a poor shy guy crushing on you. If you have no interest, how he feels shouldn't be a concern of yours, just ignore him. If you have to talk to him, just be polite and then carry on with whatever you are doing. There, simple.
    I'm not interested but I've fallen in love several times and men haven't treated me right. I want to treat him right but at the same time not giving him any hope.
    In the other hand, he's not ugly or anything and I don't know him very well, maybe if I knew him better I would change my mind... or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by a_mart View Post
    That's true but sometimes emotions are difficult to communicate and to understand, especially at the beginning of a relationship. I guess if he really feels something for me he'll let me know in a clear way, so I'll wait some time.
    Yes, that's where actions speak louder than words and it should show in his actions. For example if he is truly in love with you he will tell you things and do things for you that he hasn't done for anyone else. You will stand out in his heart and mind and it will be obvious. He wouldn't care to flirt or even look at other women, let alone do more. I know many here think if you are "in love" you'd still be checking out other people, and I completely disagree with this - true love doesn't lack in anything...you simply won't have the urge to look around, because if you do it means you're missing something and are still looking.
    Last edited by toknow; 24-06-13 at 08:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12