+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Staring

Staring

Hi!

I usually go to a village to spend the weekends and holidays. There's a guy there, I went to school with him but we have never talked (apart from saying bye).
    The thing is that whenever he finds me he stares at my face for a long time and if I look at him he keeps on looking at me with no expression at all. He doesn't look away and that's a bit uncomfortable to me because I'm very shy.

A couple of weeks ago we were in a ward, my sister was with me and I had to get up several times to help giving out some papers. My sister and I never talk about this kind of things, but when we went out she told me that every time I was walking he followed my with his eyes, looking at my bottom. I was kind of shocked because I had never seen him looking at my body, just my face.

So the question is: Why do you think that he looks at me like that? And why doesn' he look away?

Id find that real creepy. He doesnt even smile? Stay away from him. Thats the type you dont wana find yourself alone with.

If he just has an expressionless stare, dead eyes.. Hes bad news

Yep - creepy
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

That would give me the heebie jeebies. He could at least smile when you catch him looking, or look away, wave, say hi.. something other than what he's doing.

well, I don't know very well if he's always expresionless because he's not usualy very near when he does that and, as I said I'm shy, so maybe I don't look at him enough time to really know if he changes his face.
    When I find him closer then he doen't behave like that, he just smiles and says goodbye.

sorry, message duplicated
    Last edited by a_mart; 22-06-13 at 02:36 PM. Reason: duplicated

Does he creep you out? If not, why dont you just smile and say hi to him next time you catch him looking?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Does he creep you out? If not, why dont you just smile and say hi to him next time you catch him looking?
    I don't really like him, but I'd like to know what he thinks when he looks at me like that and why does he do that. Is it because he likes me or maybe just the opposite?
    Mi sister says that he thinks I'm out of his league but he looks at me like saying: hey, I'm here, avaliable, just in case someday you notice me.
    But you all seem to think that he could be dangerous. And I don't know what to think anymore.

Could my sister be right?
    Thank you all for your answers.
    Last edited by a_mart; 24-06-13 at 03:53 AM.

Quick perspective: I'm the youngest of 9 children from parents who were together until my mother died, and very happy most of the time. My father doesn't talk if he can help it and has always been that way.

My mother played piano in the church she grew up going to. She noticed my father staring at her, but he never talked to her. She asked her mother about it, her mother told her she should take the initiative and be friendly, that staring showed he was interested but didn't know what to do. It worked out well for them (and me, obviously). Of course every situation is different and I'm not saying you're going to marry this guy and have 9 kids. He may be totally wrong for you, but my money would be on him liking you but not knowing what to do.

I can answer what he is doing. He is taking in mental images of you to use later when he masturbates. All men do this, most not as obvious as him but all the same.

Truthiness, I really like your answer and your story, and I'd really love that to be the reason of his behaviour.

And about the mental images... wow, I hope men don't actually do that. It's so disgusting thinking that he could be doing that right now with my image in his head... oh, please some man tell me that's not so common.

Quote Originally Posted by a_mart View Post

oh, please some man tell me that's not so common.
    Good luck with that.

Here is a classic example in the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
    http://www.wildsound-filmmaking-feed...akedscene.html

LR you need to see this!

OK. Now I don't think I can say bye to him again.
    Next week I'm going there to stay until september and I'm going to have to see him a lot. There are only 150 inhabitants in the village, so he's going to have a lot of good times if you're right. I think I'll try to avoid him as much as possible.
    Last edited by a_mart; 24-06-13 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by a_mart View Post
    Hi!

I usually go to a village to spend the weekends and holidays. There's a guy there, I went to school with him but we have never talked (apart from saying bye).
    The thing is that whenever he finds me he stares at my face for a long time and if I look at him he keeps on looking at me with no expression at all. He doesn't look away and that's a bit uncomfortable to me because I'm very shy.

A couple of weeks ago we were in a ward, my sister was with me and I had to get up several times to help giving out some papers. My sister and I never talk about this kind of things, but when we went out she told me that every time I was walking he followed my with his eyes, looking at my bottom. I was kind of shocked because I had never seen him looking at my body, just my face.

So the question is: Why do you think that he looks at me like that? And why doesn' he look away?
    It could be he likes you a lot. But, if he does the same with other girls, then you should not be very flattered.
    Last edited by toknow; 24-06-13 at 07:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast