+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any women want to Skype topless?

Quote Originally Posted by stev123 View Post
    Ask wakeup to come join you, I'm sure she'll enjoy it.
    Well it certainly wouldn't be my first time in one.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Whaaaaat? Girls go into hetero clubs, too?!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Whaaaaat? Girls go into hetero clubs, too?!
    When I was your age there was a club that me and hubs and our hetro couple friends went to often. Downstairs the women stripped and we would stay with the guys and watch a few women acts. Then, we'd all go upstairs where the men stripped. Hubs and his male friend usually took the chairs at the table that made it so their backs were to the male strippers but they'd occassionally take a gander when they'd see us being overly quiet as it usually meant the guy was strikingly hot and we were paying close attention. lol

Twas all good... just a bit of tit for tat fun.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I would've been extremely happy if one woman were kind enough to show me them last night. I needed something good to happen before going to bed last night, which did: hung out with friends, they smoked a ton and then I found out I've got some money due to me. Doesn't quite match seeing a pair, though..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I would've been extremely happy if one woman were kind enough to show me them last night. I needed something good to happen before going to bed last night, which did: hung out with friends, they smoked a ton and then I found out I've got some money due to me. Doesn't quite match seeing a pair, though..
    Didn't you have a first meet with an online cutey?

Was supposed to! My phone died after re-locating because the place permanently closed unexpectedly, she got lost and we didn't meet. Horrible, horrible, horrible day.

... 0.o ...

Fearoflove? Is that you?

Anyway, did you reschedule?

I'm going to try right now. I thought it was a good idea to let her cool off.

Cool off from what? Is she angry at you because you picked the place? Because your phone died? Because you waited for her to cool off? What?

Probably because first, I didn't do research to discover the place was closed sooner (although there were Yelp reviews from only 2 weeks ago!) and then I gave poor directions. I tried to call her once my phone was charged to apologize and she hung up.

Next time take her somewhere where you already know or, let her choose a place near her and you find the place. Lesson learned. Hopefully (if this is true and you're not pulling a fearoflove on us) she'll realize you were'nt just fking her about as some sick kick you get.

Hey, don't question my legitimacy: I've provided pics and other corroborating evidence, plus I'm not pathetic enough to play virtual crossdress for attention.

I'm referring to your story... not you, yourself. Not even Napoleon Dynomite can equal your tales of woe.

Lol. Yeah, I was nearly crying walking back to the car. Talk about melodramatic. Oh well. We hit up the bar again and now I am pretty sure that will be THE place I go every night after a shift at my profession to think about the ones that got away...Thinking about this one will probably mean my ordering a shot of some wicked liquor.

I am reminded of one of the greatest films of all time, "Tootsie: "No girl in this town is going to date you(/show you her tits)."

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast