+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any women want to Skype topless?

Any women want to Skype topless?

I'm a very in shape, skinny guy who needs to see a pair real badly. The quality of my life has been completely affected by having never had sex by this age nor having seen a pair. Easy to talk to, not horrible looking, a topless chat with me would be a civil service if anything: I could probably do great things but the lack of girls in my life has just brought me down so far that I'll not reach my potential if I don't ever at least manage to be so good as to see a pair of tits. Sure, it's over Skype, but my only alternative is going to a strip club (which I'll do if it doesn't happen here)..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Why don't you try asking some place else? I'm 100% sure you can find someone somewhere on the internet that's willing to videochat topless with you.

Tried Craigslist. Nowhere else can I possibly solicit that for free.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Try sex chats... people go there precisely to do things like this.

I'm thinking you don't have topless girls on the beaches in the US..... I never considered that in my days of topless sunbathing that I was doing a public service.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I'm thinking you don't have topless girls on the beaches in the US..... I never considered that in my days of topless sunbathing that I was doing a public service.
    Do people still do that in Australia? Just curious - I'd like to do it but I'd be too embarrassed to be one of the only 2-3 topless girls at the beach.
    Last edited by searock; 22-06-13 at 06:53 PM.

There are plenty of slags on POF. Im sure one of them would agree to show you her tits for free..

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I don't think we have nude beaches here in Southern California..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    There are plenty of slags on POF. Im sure one of them would agree to show you her tits for free..
    Have you any idea the amount of suave that would require? I can barely even get a girl to meet up to consider the remote possibility of dating! How am I going to be able to talk a bra off?

Put on your profile-looking for some fun, flirting, cybersex and maybe more.........

see what happens.

That didn't help. I'm not sexy. I can't command that kind of attention. I guess it's blowup dolls for me, then.... :'(

oh shut up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Just do it! what have you got to lose??? Plus you could even meet a nice girl who wants to take her bra off for you in real life.. i wouldnt recommend strip clubs unless you want some girl whos already felt up a million guys feeling you up. oh and stealing your wallet. sounds like fun..
    Last edited by michelle23; 22-06-13 at 06:58 PM.

I'm just so horny and trying so hard to meet a girl, even for non-sexual purposes. I just can't seem to succeed: the trying part isn't an issue. Imagine that your greatest aspiration in life is denied to you, and in hilarious (except for you) ways. Envision something that would change your life if you could just have it but once. Thankfully ONE thing good happened after one of the worst days in recent memory: we hung out after midnight drinking and getting high. Personally, I was praying to see some tits but hanging out with friends is good. Except, one friend was a girl I somewhat like(d) and man, she has a nice ass. She'd never be into me. Almost makes it worse but being out after crippingly terrible results with the girl I was supposed to meet with is an acceptable alternative....

Need. To see. Tits.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Need. To see. Tits.
    http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php there you go.

you need to stop being so desperate. Its unattractive.. Act like your not bothered and it is more likely to happen

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast