+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I confess my feelings to someone I don't stand a chance to be with ?

Should I confess my feelings to someone I don't stand a chance to be with ?

Im a straight girl , but I really like this girl ( she's an exception ) , I really really like her . I can't hold my feelings any longer , I kept feeling like there's something I need to tell her , at least just to let her know , that I like her . but if we were more than just friends , I know there's no future , I just know . and I think she's straight , so yeah . I really want her to know what I feel about her before we graduate from high school ( i plan to tell her at the graduation ceremony ) , even if she rejects me , I dont mind cos i know we wont be together anyway . should I confess to her ? oh btw , sorry if i have done something wrong lol , cos this is my first time using forum xD

if you know there is no chance then NO.

but if so , I'd feel very 'trapped' or 'burdened' ( like im feeling now ) , cos i wouldn't want something to be untold . omg i think im going nuts T.T

You cant be straight if you want to be with your friend. Are you sure your not gay or bi?

You already know the answer to your question: yes, you should tell her. Why? Because you clearly want to, and because you have nothing to lose.

this is hot

Quote Originally Posted by shinchanny View Post
    but if so , I'd feel very 'trapped' or 'burdened' ( like im feeling now ) , cos i wouldn't want something to be untold . omg i think im going nuts T.T
    Sometimes it's in one's best interests to not be so selfish as to unburden your weight so that others can take it on.

i'll give you one bit advice that I think is in your best interests. Don't tell her at graduation.... picture the movie "Carrie" surely it won't get that bad but if she's 100% hetrosexual and just 1% bitch... telling her at grad could go very, very wrong for you.

Anway, don't make her eat your sins. If she hasn't given you any tells that she's into women, then unburdening yourself is a selfish thing to be doing. IMO. This is a crush that you can relieve by finding someone who is more compatible to you and what you like.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I don't know but letting this moment pass by will hunt you forever..
    so in my point of view..
    just go with it.. I think you are ready.
    I AM A LOVE ON THE LOST