+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abortion 101

Abortion 101

It's been over 10 mounths since i had my abortion and things are still not right. I'm still not sure as to eather or not i am able to have children. i feel like i have already gone through metapouse ugh. i got my peroid when i was 9 and since then i have always had problems and it has been almost 2 years since the last time i had it.
    i talked to my gyno (who is not worth anything im paying her) and she doesant tell my anything i dont already no
    so i got pissed off one day after school and went to this free clinique i know about but they said they coudlant tell with the equtment they had
    if anyone knows anything about this please tell me
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Elvira

Tone Guest
    Wait.. 2 years since you had your last period?!

Abortion does not cause infertility. And you HAVE to have been ovulating within the last two years (which preceeds menstruation) if you were able to get pregnant. It could be you're having problems due to all those drugs you are taking.

You remind me of a cross between AmIASleeze and LovelyLady. I think you lie. Are you in need of attention?
    Last edited by shh!; 03-07-05 at 01:38 AM.

Tone Guest
    LOL an uncanny combination shh!

And yeah, I forgot she's the druggie, I'm not so suprised anymore *rolleyes*

I think it IS AmI.

ok well if i knew who AmISleeze or LovelyLady im sure i should comment on that however i dont,
    and yes i do lie i lie all the time, but have not lied on this forum i have no need of it, and sure im looking for attnetion im a teenage girl hun, but this is not the place im looking for it
    and last but not least yes u have a very good point that all the drugs i USED to take might have an afect on the fact that i have not had my peroid in 2 years....however i did get pregent and did have an abortion...my gyno says that one of the reasons i was not getting a regualr flow is becouse of the form of birth controll i was on..
    and for the record just becouse in actuallity its such a big part of my life i have been sober and clean for over 13 mounths
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Elvira

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol..damn! hey, is Elvira a Spanish name?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know I actually read your username for the first time.

And it all makes sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    lol..damn! hey, is Elvira a Spanish name?
    why yes it is.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidLacedKunt69
    It's been over 10 mounths since i had my abortion and things are still not right.
    i talked to my gyno (who is not worth anything im paying her) and she doesant tell my anything i dont already
    Hi. Well, first off, this forum is obviously not a suitable source of medical advice. Having said that, I can tell you a little that will hopefully put you in the right direction:

1. Get another OB/GYN would WILL answer your questions to your satisfaction. Nowadays, you (unfortunately) have to be your own advocate. Docs are overworked (tho do their best to help!) and may not always catch everything. Noone knows your body like you do. If something doesn't seem right, seek help!
    2. The term for what you have is: amenorrhea
    3. Your doc is right. Certain meds, esp. high dose progestins (which are usu. prescribed to prevent threatened abortions, but don't always work) can cause long-term loss of menstruation.

Try reading up on your condition on this site (very reputable, used by medical professionals):

[url]http://medlineplus.gov/[/url]

There should be a link to the Mayo clinic about your condition. If not, go to:

[url]www.mayoclinic.com[/url]

and look it up. Then discuss your concerns w/your doc. Good luck.

thank u indigosoul very much im reading up on the info u gave and looking for some more now thank u very very very much

and yes elvira is a spanish name however i was nammed after a gothic adultress in the 1700's who renamed herself elvira (my mom is werid)
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Elvira

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well... if the gyno that you're going to isn't worth a dime, then why are you still with her?? it's a simple answer, change your obgyn.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Tone Guest
    Okay good to hear you're 13 months sober... but it's just that in some other thread you mentioned drugs as one of your interests.

hells yeah im an acid dealer so its a still a big part of my life
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Elvira

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast