+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls, what do you find physically attractive in guys?

Hugh Jackman is certainly attractive, but not in a way which makes me go all a quiver.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Handsome men come in all different packages. The only thing I really have a preference about is height. I prefer men to be at least as tall as I am (5'4") but if I really liked the guy then I really wouldn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    Gosh women...fine, both....
    Well in that case I'm going to throw Leonardo Dicaprio's name out there lol. When he did The Departed.

Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    Handsome men come in all different packages. The only thing I really have a preference about is height. I prefer men to be at least as tall as I am (5'4") but if I really liked the guy then I really wouldn't care.
    I ****ing told you all. Short men are vermin. The short male Holocaust is nigh!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I ****ing told you all. Short men are vermin. The short male Holocaust is nigh!
    I don't think I've ever met a guy who was 5'3 or shorter, but like I said, it depends on the guy. I wouldn't completely rule someone out based on their height, I just prefer guys to not be shorter than me.

My bf is 5"11, dark hair, light skin color (has a bit of a tan in summer), hes got a nice bit of natural muscle and works out occasionally, keeps his hair short and neat the way i like it, my preference is shaved but he still looks really hot with stubble, he wears jeans, tracksuit pants, tshirts, hoodys, white trainers, only wears a small bit of jewlerry-a necklace his mum got him and a bracelet i got him, he has perfect facial features-really handsome guy.

Anyway lets just say im real proud to walk down the street with him and still get horny just looking at him 5years later. Hes beautiful. Thats the only way i can think to describe him as handsome or hot doesnt sum him up well enough for me. makes him sound average IMO

i think he looks a lot like max george without the fake tan and a bit more hair lol
    Last edited by michelle23; 23-06-13 at 09:17 AM.

He's gotta have a nice ass, like Paul Michael Glaser's as David Starsky.

lalalita Guest
    I don't mind shorter guys, but I'm very petite. Like others have said, as long as he is taller than I am, we're all systems go. I've never met a man shorter than I am, but I wouldn't be opposed to it. Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones) is damn sexy and he is 4'5"!

I do not like skinny men. THAT is a turn off for me. I like solid. I would prefer a man with a bit of a belly over skin and bone.

YoungCosmo, I already told you that being short doesn't mean you can't be attractive. One of the hottest guys I know is shorter than myself, and I'm average height for a girl. Another friend of mine, also shorter than myself, has a beautiful girlfriend - he "got" her thanks to his confidence and not being afraid to randomly chat her up at the beach. You're just making excuses, even after you've been given proof that what you say makes no sense.

I wouldn't date a guy with over 3 years difference in age (this may change as I grow older). Their eyes have to be kind, intelligent, passionate - I would never date a guy whose eyes were cold, cruel or stupid. I'd rather not date a chubby-flabby guy, and I have a preference for dark haired guys (if a guy is amazing and we have great chemistry, I don't mind whether he's dark-haired or not. Chubbiness is also not a deal breaker, unless he is extremely flabby or has a big butt... I don't think I could put up with a big-butted guy XD). As for the rest, pretty much anything goes.

One thing that works against short guys' favor is, shorter guys will be exposed to ruthless aggressors. We're easy targets for bullies.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

One thing that works against short guys' favor is, shorter guys will be exposed to ruthless aggressors. We're easy targets for bullies.
    Not the two guys I mentioned. They both have fierce, passionate temperaments. This is actually part of their charm :-).

Well, they probably have bigger penises than I do. Genetics even amongst us short guys is arbitrary in some way or other.

Well, they probably have bigger penises than I do. Genetics even amongst us short guys is arbitrary in some way or other.
    I have never seen either of their penises, nor had my friend's girlfriend before becoming his girlfriend. Plus, penis size has nothing to do with how attractive a person is, as long as it doesn't reflect negatively on their confidence. I repeat: what you say makes no sense.

Well, I am assuming it makes no sense to you on the assumption that you're attractive, as opposed to being unattractive like me: therefore, you can't relate. What you can't relate to doesn't make sense. So, you don't understand yet it is not an invalid argument.

Well, I am assuming it makes no sense to you on the assumption that you're attractive, as opposed to being unattractive like me: therefore, you can't relate. What you can't relate to doesn't make sense. So, you don't understand yet it is not an invalid argument.
    What does my "attractiveness" (I put the quotation marks because as you know, I don't think it's objective) have to do with the fact that height and penis size have nothing to do with how attractive to me a guy is?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast