+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls, what do you find physically attractive in guys?

Penis size, by the way, DOES have a scientific correlation with esteem.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Penis size, by the way, DOES have a scientific correlation with esteem.
    I know, that's why I pointed it out. Many insecure guys get even more insecure when they think they have a smaller-than-average penis. This is silly IMO, because unless a penis is REALLY tiny, it won't make a difference in bed (vaginas are very adaptable muscles). A lot of confident guys realize this, and they don't let their size negatively influence their confidence. It works just like height. So yes, it is possible to not have a large penis and still be confident.

I repeat: height and penis size have nothing to do with how attractive a guy is, as long as he is confident.

I'd be WAY more confident if I had a big one. It's a fact. Even in spite of that which you just presented.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

I'd be WAY more confident if I had a big one. It's a fact. Even in spite of that which you just presented.
    Because you are insecure, so it makes sense you would put your sense of self-worth in things that have nothing to do with it per se. It's like a friend of mine - he is EXTREMELY insecure (reminds me of you many times), he thinks that the only way he can become more confident and happy is if he manages to sleep with a "hot girl" (meaning, a girl that he thinks most guys would consider "hot"). Sad thing is, he isn't even ugly-looking, he's just extremely unattractive because of his lack of confidence.

A guy can't REALLY become unattractive on the virtue of lack of confidence. That makes no sense.

Yet, it's exactly what happens with my friend. Girls who were attracted to him when seeing his photos on facebook have actually been turned off after meeting him in person, because of the vibe he emanates.

Attractiveness has very little to do with looks, you know.

Oh, so he's attractive enough for girls to want to meet him? Nobody's ever successfully set me up with a date. I guess physically I must be very ugly which rationally supports lacking in confidence. I'm at a huge disadvantage!

Oh, so he's attractive enough for girls to want to meet him? Nobody's ever successfully set me up with a date. I guess physically I must be very ugly which rationally supports lacking in confidence. I'm at a huge disadvantage!
    I have seen your photos, and you aren't ugly-looking.

Attractiveness has very little to do with looks.

I studied typing up a perfect dating site profile to a T. VERY few responses and never have received a first message.

So what? I don't think may guys on dating sites receive first messages... girls must get bombarded by first messages all the time. And don't say that nobody has ever replied back to you, because it's not true. Just keep trying.

Yeah. It'll be a good drinking game. The more I try without success, the more shots I'll have to take. Drinking IS the answer!

YC, how did this thread become about you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

guys care waaayyy more about size than girls do. its not something me and my gfs have ever discussed apart from one of them who is a nasty b**ch but most guys would cross the road to avoid her anyway coz shes a cheap dirty ho and not attractive..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    guys care waaayyy more about size than girls do. its not something me and my gfs have ever discussed apart from one of them who is a nasty b**ch but most guys would cross the road to avoid her anyway coz shes a cheap dirty ho and not attractive..
    maybe you should link her with youngcosmo

ya all hed have to do is smile at her and she would spread her legs. dono would it be safe though-even with condoms prob still catch something off her. wouldnt be nice to lose your v and get herpes at the same time

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast