+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls, what do you find physically attractive in guys?

Girls, what do you find physically attractive in guys?

I know it's different for everyone, but I want to know what YOU find physically attractive. Things like height, body type, race, hair style,eyes, clothing style, jewelry, etc. Even things like nose size or facial hair. Just give me anything you can think of and please go into detail.Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cheers View Post
    already made a similar thread faggot

I find this picture offensive, I've reported you.

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    I know it's different for everyone, but I want to know what YOU find physically attractive. Things like height, body type, race, hair style,eyes, clothing style, jewelry, etc. Even things like nose size or facial hair. Just give me anything you can think of and please go into detail.Thanks.
    Is this about which movie stars I find attractive ........ or about attractiveness in a man I'd date? Because the answers are very different.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

NOT short. Women despise us short men. If women had the choice, they'd round all us short guys up and send us to concentration camps to be gassed.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    NOT short. Women despise us short men. If women had the choice, they'd round all us short guys up and send us to concentration camps to be gassed.
    More negative BS from LR. If what you say is true, why is it that I've been the same height or taller than any of my long term partners? BTW, I'm taller than my hubby AND I wore heels out last night - neither of us care.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Is this about which movie stars I find attractive ........ or about attractiveness in a man I'd date? Because the answers are very different.
    Gosh women...fine, both....

a big dick

More negative BS from LR. If what you say is true, why is it that I've been the same height or taller than any of my long term partners? BTW, I'm taller than my hubby AND I wore heels out last night - neither of us care.
    Maybe because it was different 2 decades ago. These days, short men are considered scum.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Well, if it's movie stars, I'd say Brad Pitt back in the Thelma and Louise days, Tom Cruise before we discovered he was a dickhead, Heath Ledger when he was alive and Ioan Gruffudd who's gorgeous as he is.

If it's about the men I'd date, I don't have any preference when it comes to things which can't be changed. However, I do like him to be aware of current fashion (without being a slave to fashion). In short, I like a guy to do the best he can with what he's got.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Maybe because it was different 2 decades ago. These days, short men are considered scum.
    daughter has a crush on a boy who's smaller than her.

Must be Australia, then.

Well, if it's movie stars, I'd say Brad Pitt back in the Thelma and Louise days, Tom Cruise before we discovered he was a dickhead, Heath Ledger when he was alive and Ioan Gruffudd who's gorgeous as he is.

If it's about the men I'd date, I don't have any preference when it comes to things which can't be changed. However, I do like him to be aware of current fashion (without being a slave to fashion). In short, I like a guy to do the best he can with what he's got.
    was expecting Hugh Jackman

And Youngcosmo Tom Cruise is short and never done bad with the ladies

lalalita Guest
    It's a style thing, for me. How a man carries himself.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    It's a style thing, for me. How a man carries himself.
    exactly....

That's BS. You wouldn't give a guy like me the time of day.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast