+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bf's Ex Gf says she misses and loves him!

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    I agree, but I don't see how that supports the notion that they wouldn't care if you walked out on them. You can't not care and still try to resolve an issue, it's impossible.
    If you're unhappy with the way they are, then why would you care? Thing is, if after talking to him about it and he had no intentions of going nc with her and blocking and deleteing her, but he got mad for the way she acted and left.. then that just saves her the bother of being the dumper.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

But that's all dependent on the premise that he had no intentions of going nc with her, which op had no way of knowing before she behaved in the way that started this controversy itt. If she did know that ahead of time then what would be the point of even trying to work it out in the first place? It would be a total waste of time, effort, and emotional angst for everyone involved.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This isn't rocket science, folks. It's like there is some status in "I care less than you do"

That's the wrong question, which logically leads to wrong--worse, useless--answers.

She communicates what makes her unhappy. He either thinks she has a point or he doesn't. Then he has to decide to change something or not. If anything other than A --> A --> new interaction happens, then she needs to choose to either 1) revise her opinion or, assuming she is reasonable and her point is valid, 2) leave b/c she won't be happy with his choices.

Next!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12