+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I caught her smelling my jacket. Does it mean that she likes me?

I caught her smelling my jacket. Does it mean that she likes me?

Hello guys,
    so the other day i organized a party at my house with a few close friends, incluiding the girl I like. She was wearing my jacket because she told she was cold. Eventually she asked me if she could use my bathroom and I obviously let her. My friend, who was passing by the bathroom when she was using it, noticed that she was sniffing my jacket and he later told me. Does this mean anything? Could it be that she likes me?.

Thanks for the answers in advance guys!

I suggest you ask her out so you can know for sure whether she likes you or not. The fact that she smelled your jacket doesn't necessarily imply that she likes you, nor that she does not.

Taking in your pheromones lol. Hopefully they have stimulated her in the right way.

Maybe the pits of your jacket had risidual B.O?

... Like searock said.. ask her out and you'll know for sure if she likes you by her answer.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I suggest you ask her out so you can know for sure whether she likes you or not. The fact that she smelled your jacket doesn't necessarily imply that she likes you, nor that she does not.
    I agree with searock... Although, I'll be honest, when I first read the thread title, I immediately thought of dogs sniffing each others' butts. haha

Yeah or she was checking to see if she made the jacket stink before she gave it back to u

just ask her out. you have nothing to lose and dont tell hwr you know she sniffed your jacket haha