+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So... what do you think I should do?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    well you cant have it both ways. Ask her can you have an open relationship. If she says no-decide what is more important to you. f**king other girls or having a loving gf? Choose one or the other.
    Both are important to me.

I'm kinda hoping someone gives me a post that I can relate to... but alas, none yet.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDeafHavana View Post
    Why are you with a girl you consider 'freaky looking' in the first place? I'm gonna be honest, if your girlfriend saw this, she would dump you in seconds. it's 100% natural to be attracted to other people when you're in a relationship, there's nothing wrong with that, as long as you consider your other half MORE attractive. You're leading your girlfriend on by staying with her when it's obvious you don't want her as much as the other girls. If I was you, break up with the girl, tell her the reason, and get on with sleeping around. Otherwise you'll just end up cheating and hurting her more.
    How can I consider my other half more attractive? I don't think I've met or talked to one person that thinks she could even be remotely attractive. And yes I've asked others just out of curiosity. But I still love her for her personality.

maybe if you had a gf you are attracted to-you wouldn't wanna bang other girls?? Ask her for an open relationship. That is the only way you can have both without being a deceitful lying, cheating, ass.

but you already said you get emotionally attached quite fast to a girl you sleep with?

Honestly I don't think you wana bang other women in general. If you were the type who just wanted to sleep around then you wouldn't get attached so easily. You just wana bang anyone but your gf who you think is ugly..
    Last edited by michelle23; 24-06-13 at 11:32 PM.

maybe if you had a gf you are attracted to-you wouldnt wanna bang other girls?? Ask her for an open relationship. That is the only way you can have both without being a decietful lying, cheating, ass.

but you already said you get emotionally attached quite fast to a girl you sleep with?

Honestly I dont think you wana bang other women. You just wana bang anyone but your gf who you think is ugly..
    If I consider my gf ugly why would I be having sex with her? Good job smart one.

Yes I get emotionally attached to girls I sleep with quickly but this one is pretty different from the rest. I get along with her better than anyone else. We think... fairly alike. And I don't see why it's so bad to be with someone I'm not fully physically attracted to? If I didn't come along, she'd be with some obese disgusting slob who doesn't care about her at all.

I should just make it clear... just because I want to get a blowjob from someone else doesn't mean I don't care about my gf... it's just difficult to resist when other girls are looking up at you with their wide eyes asking for your dick in a cute way.
    Last edited by Issues; 24-06-13 at 11:47 PM.

If you need that sort of attention or validation in order to feel better about yourself even though you have a great girl that you are happy with and dont want to lose-thats "is the grass greener" syndrome-in short low self esteem.

and anyway how do you know these girls want you? testosterone makes young men cocky-makes you think every girl who smiles at you wants your babies which is BS. i smile at everyone. Dont wana f**k any of them though...

If you need that sort of attention or validation in order to feel better about yourself even though you have a great girl that you are happy with and dont want to lose-thats "is the grass greener" syndrome-in short low self esteem.

and anyway how do you know these girls want you? testosterone makes young men cocky-makes you think every girl who smiles at you wants your babies which is BS. i smile at everyone. Dont wana f**k any of them though...
    I'm 24. I think I know the signs well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    I'm 24. I think I know the signs well enough.
    You are either not ready to settle down or not monogamous by nature. Be fair to your gf and tell her how you feel right now and let her decide for herself what is gonna happen next...

Its normal to find other people attractive but it sounds like you are desperate for someone else and you are gonna cheat if you dont end this soon

You are either not ready to settle down or not monogamous by nature. Be fair to your gf and tell her how you feel right now and let her decide for herself what is gonna happen next...

Its normal to find other people attractive but it sounds like you are desperate for someone else and you are gonna cheat if you dont end this soon
    I can't tell her because I know it will hurt her feelings. And I don't want to do that. If I cheat and never tell her or anything... well she'll never know.

Even so, I don't really want to cheat on her. But I mean... how can I stay away from this when I know my gf isn't the most physically attractive person. Though, I really do love her personality.

then your relationship is based on one big fat lie. Its cruel. You are the one person who she should be able to trust no matter what especially if you love her. Stabbing her in the back like that is wrong.

Its better to hurt her through honesty than lies.

Plus the truth nearly always comes out at some point.

Why dont you just end it for 6 months? see how you feel about her once you have gotten this out of your system and then you may have a chance to get back together if you still want to. You could lose her for good if you cheat. At least if you end it without hurting her any more than necessary-you will have a chance to win her back

To be honest, you sound like your typical self indulgent ass to me. You think your the shit, your girlfriend should thank god every day you even look at her, and she shouldn't moan if you **** other girls, right? WRONG. If you don't start appreciating her soon and ignoring the other sexual attention you get, some other guy will swoop in and appreciate her. If she's happy to let you go off and **** other girls, then do it. But not without asking her. If she says no, you either break up with her, or you ignore other girls and don't do it. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Issues View Post
    Even so, I don't really want to cheat on her. But I mean... how can I stay away from this when I know my gf isn't the most physically attractive person. Though, I really do love her personality.
    That IS the problem dude. You are not attracted to her. If you were-I bet you wouldnt be feeling this way. Its prob a sign that she is not the right one. You could have everything you have with her with a girl you are attracted to and not be so tempted to stray..

Quote Originally Posted by MyDeafHavana View Post
    To be honest, you sound like your typical self indulgent ass to me. You think your the shit, your girlfriend should thank god every day you even look at her, and she shouldn't moan if you **** other girls, right? WRONG. If you don't start appreciating her soon and ignoring the other sexual attention you get, some other guy will swoop in and appreciate her. If she's happy to let you go off and **** other girls, then do it. But not without asking her. If she says no, you either break up with her, or you ignore other girls and don't do it. Simple.
    I highly, highly doubt another guy will come along in her life.

That IS the problem dude. You are not attracted to her. If you were-I bet you wouldnt be feeling this way. Its prob a sign that she is not the right one. You could have everything you have with her with a girl you are attracted to and not be so tempted to stray..
    I am attracted to things about her. Not totally though. But then again, no one is attracted to her really. So... I mean I am in a strange way. I'm emotionally attracted to her, just not physically for the most part.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast