+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So... what do you think I should do?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    then your relationship is based on one big fat lie. Its cruel. You are the one person who she should be able to trust no matter what especially if you love her. Stabbing her in the back like that is wrong.

Its better to hurt her through honesty than lies.

Plus the truth nearly always comes out at some point.

Why dont you just end it for 6 months? see how you feel about her once you have gotten this out of your system and then you may have a chance to get back together if you still want to. You could lose her for good if you cheat. At least if you end it without hurting her any more than necessary-you will have a chance to win her back
    The truth doesn't always come out, not in my experience anyways.

End it for 6 months? I think she'd be pretty miserable... and I don't want that for her.

Trust me, another guy will come along. Everyone has different standards of beauty. Everyone finds different things attractive. I find my boyfriend to be the most attractive person I've ever laid eyes on because I'm completely in love with him. If you love someone, you love all of them. Their personality shows on their face and makes them stunning. I don't consider myself anything special. I don't think I'm ugly, or pretty, just average, but my boyfriend calls me beautiful every day. If you're so shallow that you don't think anyone else will have her, you aren't good enough for her, because someone else will see her beauty, inside and out. You on the other hand, probably have abs, and big arms, and a tan, and think your gods gift, but if you looked the same as your personality, you'd be a gremlin. Let the poor girl go so she can find real happiness and you can find herpes or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDeafHavana View Post
    Trust me, another guy will come along. Everyone has different standards of beauty. Everyone finds different things attractive. I find my boyfriend to be the most attractive person I've ever laid eyes on because I'm completely in love with him. If you love someone, you love all of them. Their personality shows on their face and makes them stunning. I don't consider myself anything special. I don't think I'm ugly, or pretty, just average, but my boyfriend calls me beautiful every day. If you're so shallow that you don't think anyone else will have her, you aren't good enough for her, because someone else will see her beauty, inside and out. You on the other hand, probably have abs, and big arms, and a tan, and think your gods gift, but if you looked the same as your personality, you'd be a gremlin. Let the poor girl go so she can find real happiness and you can find herpes or whatever.
    I don't have abs. Or a tan. Or big arms. I'm not that muscular. As I said in my first post most girls find me average looking. It's just something about my face... sometimes girls tend to really like it for some reason. And I already have herpes... from her. She hadn't slept around either, Actually, she got it from her mother somehow lol. And it's not that I think someone else won't have her, I know someone else won't. Even if they do... they're not going to treat her well whatsoever. At least I give her a place to be, safety and take her places.

Look, to be honest, she deserves more. You are not her knight in shining armor my friend. You are the asshole holding her back. You know how many of my ex's treated me like shit? And how many told me nobody else could treat me better because I wasn't worth it? At least 70%. But guess what, they where lying, because it made them feel better about themselves. Now I have a guy who brings me flowers, buys me cute dresses, takes me to movies and dinner, and all because i'm actually a pretty nice person. It's just assholes like you think nice is weak, and that average is ugly, and they can do better. You can't. You never will with your attitude. She's not a charity case, and she doesn't need you. Guys like you make me really angry because you're what ruins girls. You put us down until we feel like we should be worshiping you for breathing the same air, when really, we can do a million times better. If I was that girl, I would have dumped your pathetic little ass months ago and moved on, because I can predict the future, and guess what I see for you? A bad case of aids and a big lonely house with no one in it other than you. Grow up and get some emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by MyDeafHavana View Post
    Look, to be honest, she deserves more. You are not her knight in shining armor my friend. You are the asshole holding her back. You know how many of my ex's treated me like shit? And how many told me nobody else could treat me better because I wasn't worth it? At least 70%. But guess what, they where lying, because it made them feel better about themselves. Now I have a guy who brings me flowers, buys me cute dresses, takes me to movies and dinner, and all because i'm actually a pretty nice person. It's just assholes like you think nice is weak, and that average is ugly, and they can do better. You can't. You never will with your attitude. She's not a charity case, and she doesn't need you. Guys like you make me really angry because you're what ruins girls. You put us down until we feel like we should be worshiping you for breathing the same air, when really, we can do a million times better. If I was that girl, I would have dumped your pathetic little ass months ago and moved on, because I can predict the future, and guess what I see for you? A bad case of aids and a big lonely house with no one in it other than you. Grow up and get some emotions.
    She's not average... you can ask just about anyone you want. Hmm.... I can also predict the future and I can tell you that's not what's going to happen. My gf doesn't get out. She doesn't have friends. People generally don't like her... I mean... she knows and has told me several times that she's lucky to be with me.

I also don't think having more emotions or whatever is part of growing up. In fact the older I've gotten the less emotional I've been. I'm just an unemotional person. That's my personality. That's the way I am and though I've tried to change it and be "sensitive" to people I find it impossible... But then again, I am sensitive in the fact that I care for my girlfriend's misfortunes and how she's lived. But there are just some things that I am not sensitive towards... or rather maybe I should say the things that I find unimportant I am not sensitive towards even though she may be. I can see how that's a little selfish but I also feel like I'm being unselfish because I do care for her and give her a place to stay and keep her safe.

Just stick with my advice...you seem like a guy that is immune to guilt so you will have np. You only live once right?
    Last edited by smackie9; 25-06-13 at 07:48 AM.

that doesnt give you the right to sneak around behind her back and treat her like dirt. just coz shes not attractive? are you serious? guys like you prey on the weak, insecure and vulnerable.

have you ever watched jeremy kyle? theres a lot of unattractive people on that who manage to find love. you are so full kf s**t. you honestly believe your the only guy that will ever want her? 7billion people in the world and your ALL she can get. lmao here.

hopefully shell grow a backbone and tell you to f**k off outa her life for good

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Just stick with my advice...you seem like a guy that is immune to guilt so you will have np. You only live once right?
    are you serious? i thought you had morals smackie or is this reverse psychology or something?

Issues, it sounds to me that you are afraid of breaking up with your girlfriend because then you won't be the better part of the couple anymore. You love the feeling that you are so much better than her.

Wouldn't you like the whole package? A girl that has a personality that resonates with yours AND a physical appearance that you are very attracted to?

If you want to stay in the relationship with your current gf, and want to sleep with other girls in the meanwhile, you need to ask your girlfriend if she is ok with having an open relationship. If she says no, you need to choose what's more important for you: sleeping with other girls, or staying with your current girlfriend. It's really that simple. You are too much of a coward to do so, though, right?

sounds narcissistic to me. in one breath you say telling her how you feel would hurt her more than lying and cheating. next breath you say she knows you write these things about her on forums. makes no sense dude.

i think your so insecure that you need a woman who you think your better than. someone who is below average coz your average.. a hot gf would intimidate you too much as she wouldnt take your s**t and there would be 100guys lining up to take your place.

keep stroking that fragile ego of yours sir. sounds like you need all the validation you can get.

i think your so insecure that you need a woman who you think your better than. someone who is below average coz your average.. a hot gf would intimidate you too much as she wouldnt take your s**t and there would be 100guys lining up to take your place.
    Yes - completely agree.

Well, you have to admit, this thread sure is pretty interesting read...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Issues, it sounds to me that you are afraid of breaking up with your girlfriend because then you won't be the better part of the couple anymore. You love the feeling that you are so much better than her.

Wouldn't you like the whole package? A girl that has a personality that resonates with yours AND a physical appearance that you are very attracted to?

If you want to stay in the relationship with your current gf, and want to sleep with other girls in the meanwhile, you need to ask your girlfriend if she is ok with having an open relationship. If she says no, you need to choose what's more important for you: sleeping with other girls, or staying with your current girlfriend. It's really that simple. You are too much of a coward to do so, though, right?
    Of course I'd like to have the whole package... but the thought of that coming to fruition is very very small. I've spent literally 9 years meeting with thousands of women and talking to them. She is the only one that I like the personality of.

sounds narcissistic to me. in one breath you say telling her how you feel would hurt her more than lying and cheating. next breath you say she knows you write these things about her on forums. makes no sense dude.

keep stroking that fragile ego of yours sir. sounds like you need all the validation you can get.
    I said she knows I write things LIKE these.... she's read them before. But I haven't actually said any of this kind of stuff to her, however.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast